Imagine you get married only to find out that..

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
The habaryar across the street and me are good friends. I have figured the Somali system out. I help all the habaryar and uncles out, help them with paperwork, get their groceries in this corona crisis and if their computers don't work, they call for me. I go to the Mosque and lead prayers and teach their kids Qur'an and Arabic.

Guess what? i'm a top Chad in this Somali social reputation system. I get marriage offers daily, as if i was some kind of prince.
OH5.gif

Why is it not normal? Tough men are a headache.com

I don't know, i'm just talking from experience. Xalimoos i know go for the ''ex-bad guys'', if you know what i mean. Those who used to be gangsters, but then found the deen again. ''He's not a bad guy anymore, teehee''

They ignore the miskeen who's skinny and asocial, but have good grades and is active in the Masjid.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The habaryar across the street and me are good friends. I have figured the Somali system out. I help all the habaryar and uncles out, help them with paperwork, get their groceries in this corona crisis and if their computers don't work, they call for me. I go to the Mosque and lead prayers and teach their kids Qur'an and Arabic.

Guess what? i'm a top Chad in this Somali social reputation system. I get marriage offers daily, as if i was some kind of prince.
All I was saying is don't believe everything you hear why u so pressed u fucking virgin

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The thing is that i agree with you. However, it's not normal for a woman to feel attracted to miskeen. You like your men tough, confident and attractive.

If this is your true mindset, then Alhamdulilah.

:sass2: I'm conversationally dexterous. I can talk to anyone from the reformed fiends to the miskeens. The nicest ones were always more balanced yet miskeen. The other ones which didn't match that criteria put less of themselves on the line. I read energy quite well and you could sort of tell a hint of jadedness was there which was a mismatch for my optimism. No wonder I did this...

tenor.gif

:sass2: I'm conversationally dexterous. I can talk to anyone from the reformed fiends to the miskeens. The nicest ones were always more balanced yet miskeen. The other ones which didn't match that criteria put less of themselves on the line. I read energy quite well and you could sort of tell a hint of jadedness was there which was a mismatch for my optimism. No wonder I did this...

tenor.gif

Weird, but okay.

Gambar

VIP
I don't know, i'm just talking from experience. Xalimoos i know go for the ''ex-bad guys'', if you know what i mean. Those who used to be gangsters, but then found the deen again. ''He's not a bad guy anymore, teehee''

They ignore the miskeen who's skinny and asocial, but have good grades and is active in the Masjid.
There’s a balance. You don’t want the asocial brother who’s an all around weirdo and you don’t want the drug addict or felon. Qof caadi ba la raba. At the end of the day all you want is peace.

if she made sincere tawbah and that's apparent in her behavior, I'd forgive her unless her...uh... Thing was loose to the point that it was painfully obvious that she was a serial fornication.

Trending