I'm here to spread Christianity in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that's extreme
Do you want somaliland turning in to one of those asian countries where catholic pedophils go to vaction raping young children.
God forbid if something happens to those children, we should make an example out of them so that they don't think twice about coming to Somalia.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Do you want somaliland turing into one of those asian countries where catholic pedophils go to vaction raping young children.
God forbid if something happens to those children, we should make an example out of them so that they don't think twice about coming to Somalia.
I see where you're coming from

It has began. this non binary gender fluid xayawaan is holding the poor somali girl. :vqbuyv0:
I won't be surprised if the regianal goverment finds child on the that bahals computer.
And if they do I hope she gets a bullet to the head, and they drag her corpse through the streets. :farmajoyaab:
Fixed

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
This goes against the Constitution of Somaliland.

Ej2G3Iw.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shout out to Michael Marino. That guy spoke some posh English. :lawd: I don't know why but the north and bari have more Christians. :kanyeshrug:I once got a Christmas gift from one. :ohhh:That holiday would bankrupt us. Thank God I'm Muslim.:rejoice:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Shout out to Michael Marino. That guy spoke some posh English. :lawd: I don't know why but the north and bari have more Christians. :kanyeshrug:I once got a Christmas gift from one. :ohhh:That holiday would bankrupt us. Thank God I'm Muslim.:rejoice:
I have never seen a Somali Christian I wonder where they hide lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have never seen a Somali Christian I wonder where they hide lol

Believe it or not, I found some in the tol. They are small in number. I even know one married to a Yahud Professor in Europe. And boy, are they the vigilant kind. Somalis have a tendency to be extra no matter what their religious affiliation or ideological leanings. I'm afraid, balance isn't their default mode.:siilaanyolaugh: They are always sipping Vimto-flavoured Koolaid.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Believe it or not, I found some in the tol. They are small in number. I even know one married to a Yahud Professor in Europe. And boy, are they the vigilant kind. Somalis have a tendency to be extra no matter what their religious affiliation or ideological leanings. I'm afraid, balance isn't their default mode.:siilaanyolaugh: They are always sipping Vimto-flavoured Koolaid.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk funny

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They probably look like Amharas if they are Christian

Except for the eyes. Speaking of Habeshis, they weren't the type to assimilate individuals into Christianity. We would have been no different than the Copts by now. This missionary business is a European vocation. It works on passive African animists. Not so effective among nations that have practiced monotheism for millenniums. Most of the converts in the tol were actually orphaned and taken under the wing of the Church. Children have more pliable minds. In any case, I'm glad Somalis are Muslim. The AIDs rate might have been rivaled that of Ethiopia. The only way out of that would have been a conservative and exclusionary culture that beholden its members to ethnic loyalty, but who wants to end up like the Indians and Middle Easterners with their honour killings. :ileycry:

Last edited:
Shaqo la'aan.

This 'new' church is in fact an old church that is being reopened by the very small Christian community (mostly made up of foreigners).
The SL govt isn't paying a penny/cent for the refurbishment.

In addition, the church's congregation is made up of NGO's:

Around 10 Christians have been attending Mass in the small church, something Bishop Bertin describes as very significant for the Catholic Church in Somalia. The congregation is largely foreign, composed of workers for the UN or the other humanitarian agencies that have bases in Hargeisa.

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/...-catholic-community-brings-a-glimmer-of-hope/

I'm not saying I support this initiative (I don't), but it's funny to see the faux concern you guys have for the children of SL whilst many of you were laughing at famine victims and making memes about them not so long ago!

This old Christian lady in the video probably has more compassion for her fellow humans than the so-called Muslims of sspot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts