I'm here to spread Christianity in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You do know why they're being "overrun" right? I don't need to explain that by someone of your supposed caliber, being an atheist, do I?
Yes, mass Islamic immigration. How is that a defense when you are proposing what these people would want to turn the west into to? f*ck the mass Islamic immigration and anyone that wants to live by their morals.

How do you know judgement day is coming? And how do the people who told you about it know?
I know this because a lot of the things our prophet said become true. Right know most of the minor signs have been spotted, so we're just waiting for the major signs to appear.

Here are some of them.
  • Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
  • When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
  • Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
  • The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
  • Women will outnumber men……eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad

There is no somali christians. Somali people are 100 p muslim. And foreign workers will be sent out when our own people learn to do the jobs

You mean the Djial and he has nothing
To do with Christianity....

Slap yourself :mjpls:
It's the same thing, just in a different language.:trumpsmirk:
Where did you get the notion that christians won't follow him. Them and the jews will be his primary foot soldiers kkkkkkk.

TheCushiticOne i will protect you if they find your people hiding behind a trees abayoo. Just say that the mighty Leeroy has given you amnesty, and you will be safe.:drakelaugh:

Where did you get the notion that christians won't follow him. Them and the jews will be his primary foot soldiers kkkkkkk.

TheCushiticOne i will protect you if they find your people hiding behind a trees abayoo. Just say that the mighty Leeroy has given you amnesty, and you will be safe.:drakelaugh:

What can you're two burbuur arms
Do for me? Fly me out of the country?
With your bingo wings hahahahagaa

IMG_7267.GIF

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I know this because a lot of the things our prophet said become true. Right know most of the minor signs have been spotted, so we're just waiting for the major signs to appear.

Here are some of them.
  • Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
  • When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
  • Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
  • The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
  • Women will outnumber men……eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad

The human species is 200,000 years old. The institution of marriage and the taboo surrounding "adultery" is only as old as modern civilization (~10,000 years old). Before civilized culture, sexual promiscuity was rampant because humans only cared about finding food, avoiding dying and reproducing. Those are still our primary functions but they're cloaked in "culture" and "marriage".

I'm going to skip the fornication among leaders because I kind of addressed it above.

"Adultery" was performed en masse and out in the open before modern civilization. Muhammad was talking from his cultural perspective and what he knew to be "normal". There were tribes of people (i.e. in Africa etc.) in the 7th century that were committing "adultery" out in the open. They had no cultural taboos against it.

Again, alcohol/wine beverages are relatively new inventions/discoveries. Even opium use is only a few thousand years old. If earlier, less civilized people had access to intoxicants, you better believe they'd be binging all over the place. Muhammad is talking from his culture's point of view.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yup, you outed yourself as a retard, not highlighting one of the biggest reasons why. Come back when you find out why. :drakelaugh:
It's a bullshit, quaint trick. Something you're obsessed with cannot be a valid measure of intelligence. My point was that you're a hypocritical moron that would cry foul if you're blocked from practicing your nonsense while willing to stop others from practicing their bullshit. You're an idiot. You're not cute.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

There will be no Christianity soon. It's rapidly declining in the west. Why can't you see this?

The human species is 200,000 years old. The institution of marriage and the taboo surrounding "adultery" is only as old as modern civilization (~10,000 years old). Before civilized culture, sexual promiscuity was rampant because humans only cared about finding food, avoiding dying and reproducing. Those are still our primary functions but they're cloaked in "culture" and "marriage".

I'm going to skip the fornication among leaders because I kind of addressed it above.

"Adultery" was performed en masse and out in the open before modern civilization. Muhammad was talking from his cultural perspective and what he knew to be "normal". There were tribes of people (i.e. in Africa etc.) in the 7th century that were committing "adultery" out in the open. They had no cultural taboos against it.

Again, alcohol/wine beverages are relatively new inventions/discoveries. Even opium use is only a few thousand years old. If earlier, less civilized people had access to intoxicants, you better believe they'd be binging all over the place. Muhammad is talking from his culture's point of view.
How could a man born over a thousand years ago was able to predict whats going to happen in the future?
Unlike you i cant take these evedinsis as mere coincidences.

ExcessFame

True Villain
It's a bullshit, quaint trick. Something you're obsessed with cannot be a valid measure of intelligence. My point was that you're a hypocritical moron that would cry foul if you're blocked from practicing your nonsense while willing to stop others from practicing their bullshit. You're an idiot. You're not cute.
You base your entire life on being an ex-muslim, and feel empty as a result :abuxyga:. It's not crying foul; not every country has to follow the US.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How could a man born over a thousand years ago was able to predict whats going to happen in the future?
Like I said, he didn't predict them because these things happened before his time (way before his time) and were even happening during his time. Did you hear the prediction about how there will be "turbulence" in the end times? WW1 and 2 killed over 100m people and you're still waiting for "the major signs".

Jesus! Learn to spell. What coincidences are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.