I'm here to spread Christianity in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, he didn't predict them because these things happened before his time (way before his time) and were even happening during his time. Did you hear the prediction about how there will be "turbulence" in the end times? WW1 and 2 killed over 100m people and you're still waiting for "the major signs".

Jesus! Learn to spell. What coincidences are you talking about?
Let's agree to disagree.:farmajoyaab:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You base your entire life on being an ex-muslim, and feel empty as a result :abuxyga:. It's not crying foul; not every country has to follow the US.
Not about following the US dumbass. I value freedom of expression because it allows stupid people like you to say whatever they want (i.e. pray), knowing that dumb ideas lose out in the end. I feel empty? You're full of cow shit. I'll take being empty, lol. Yes, you would cry "islamophobia!" when Trump suggests banning Muslims.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I'll take being empty, lol
At least you admitted you're empty inside :chrisfreshhah:
The US will never ban muslims outright as they're currently bootyclapping for Saudis, so it's cool :drakelaugh:

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-full-169.jpg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
At least you admitted you're empty inside :chrisfreshhah:
The US will never ban muslims outright as they're currently bootyclapping for Saudis, so it's cool :drakelaugh:

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-full-169.jpg
So do you think it's a problem that they're bootyclapping for Muslims? If so what does that say about Muslims? You're a bumbling fool.

Jeesto

VIP
Inna lilahi rajiun. The end is near. This is MADNESS wallahi. All for dat sweet recognition.
The dervishes gave their life to stop white imperialism spreading the bible. Im shocked, i knew sl would do anything 4 recognition but this is beyond acceptable.

"Newly built" and uses the picture of a church in Djibouti:mjlol:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It has began. this non binary gender fluid xayawaan is holding the poor isaaq girl. :vqbuyv0:
I won't be surprised if the regianal goverment finds child on the that bahals computer.
And if they do I hope she gets a bullet to the head, and they drag her corpse through the streets. :farmajoyaab:
Damn that's extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts