A Mother Makes A Hyena Bite Her Own Daughter 🤦🏽‍♂️

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Lost people, Lost county. This country is full of uncivilized Savages :snoop:I might as well assimilate myself.

This is "Folk Religion". Africans practice syncretism. In other parts of Africa "juju, sihr, black magic" are practised in conjunction with Christianity and Islam. In Somalia, qabyalad is the religion. Chasing away "evil spirits" by torturing those "afflicted by problems" particularly children is an African malady. That hyneya cub could have rabies, how awful.

Last edited:
People are saying its to get rid of a jinn, like WTF. What kind of backward thinking is that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn’t know hyena puppies were this cute. Btw it isn’t just hyenas there are other animals that are associated with witch craft like owls goats snakes etc. Hyenas are smart animals they can reason well it’s a power Allah gave them which I do not question. You can see that the puppy knows what it’s doing by gently biting different parts of the body just like how sheikhs pinch different parts of the body during Ruqyah. It looks like it happened in the baadiye as well. Waxan waa cilmi gaalada ay waxba ka fahmin wali they’re (some curious scientists) are still studying this.

I didn’t know hyena puppies were this cute. Btw it isn’t just hyenas there are other animals that are associated with witch craft like owls goats snakes etc. Hyenas are smart animals they can reason well it’s a power Allah gave them which I do not question. You can see that the puppy knows what it’s doing by gently biting different parts of the body just like how sheikhs pinch different parts of the body during Ruqyah. It looks like it happened in the baadiye as well. Waxan waa cilmi gaalada ay waxba ka fahmin wali they’re (some curious scientists) are still studying this.
how is it cute?? i would shoot that thing dead if i saw it

Lost people, Lost county. This country is full of uncivilized Savages :snoop:I might as well assimilate myself.

You clearly see that the hyena is not really hurting the girl. Otherwise there would blood and that hand would’ve come off. The girl has Jinn and the hyena is hurting it hence why everybody is chill, no way anyone would allow it if there was actual harm. Many cultures believe the hyena can see jinns. I would not disregard something I know nothing about so quickly just because I can’t comprehend it.

. If someone is sick and desperate they would try any cure even being bitten by wild creature.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
You clearly see that the hyena is not really hurting the girl. Otherwise there would blood and that hand would’ve come off. The girl has Jinn and the hyena is hurting it hence why everybody is chill, no way anyone would allow it if there was actual harm. Many cultures believe the hyena can see jinns. I would not disregard something I know nothing about so quickly just because I can’t comprehend it.

. If someone is sick and desperate they would try any cure even being bitten by wild creature.
💯 And some idiot gave me a meh after I commented this:
It's like a puppy LOOL
Btw for those who didn't know hyenas can break bones when biting
Also known as the laughing hyena, the spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta) has the strongrest-recorded bite of all carnivorous mammals—4,500 Newtons or 1,011 pounds of force

Trending