IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
They're just chatting shit:siilaanyolaugh:

Seriously, if you got a nice degree and a job:fittytousand: They would take whatever you'd give them:fittytousand: At the end of the day its all about having a good partner :siilaanyosmile:You think a girl would reject you only because of meher:yacadiim: Sxb some niggs are paying damn fruits as meher:pachah1:If meher is a problem she doesnt like you :patrice:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
What women don't realize is that the man is already footing the bill for the wedding.

So if you want a big wedding that's $30k+
Adding in 20k mehr for a guy just couple of years out of college means your honeymoon and future home is at a homeless shelter

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
If $$$ really means so much, say the mehr is 30k and put that into a car.

You'll both have something that you can use, she can keep it in the divorce and its value will depreciate over time (like her). Best part? She can tell all her friends her mehr was 30k+

You must be hottie for you to say that :denzelnigga:

IMG_7146.GIF

Notice how you being muslim never works for you in your favor. But for a jermaine or a gypsy roger, he gets almost 100% discount because he's "muslim".:farmajoyaab:

Pay 20k meher and have her say 'am I your slave' when you ask for a meal. :shookgabre:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
tbh my price range is 5-10k on a real, either you take that or leave it.Its not open to negotiations unless you are worth t

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Marriages nowadays are really expensive,im probably going to invest around 50-60k AUD for the whole ordeal(including meher, engagement, wedding,honeymoon ect).We are living in tough times its just the way things are these days.No wonder there is an influx of Somali guys approaching and surpassing 30 and still not being married.At the end of the day make sure you made a smart investment, don't want 50k going to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts