IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol looks like they going to be looking at life of unemployment, hoorta why do Somalis females pursue useless degree.

Clicked to a random time, one of them said 20k would be IDEAL!!!!

20 FUCKING GRAND

I swear I'm just going to marry a non-muslim and call it a day.

If i marry a guy who is a good muslim and is everything i want
I dont mind mehr being 5k or 20k..

Where do these girls think he will get 20k from?

When a guy had studied and hes like 25, he is still broke..and even if hes done studying and he found work, he has to pay his debt for university and has to find a house for himself etc

Its better to ask mehr money whats more realistic..i probably will make as much money as my "husband" will make so why should i ask him 20k lol when i can have money myself...

Okay its hard to explain this hopefully u get it..

Good Somali men shouldn't be paying more than an apple for meher if they have a good, stable job. It's called supply and demand.

You should only be paying that kind of money if you're a khasaaro

ExcessFame

True Villain
It's gotten to the point where xalimos think they're getting that big money money when the abdi is like 28 and still working retail. Who lied to them like this :gucciwhat:

What is this qashin? They putting prices that are ridiculous in 2017.

Why must farax pay 15 k for a dusty xalimo, when this revert gives a quran and a worn out diraac:samwelcome:

I think we need realtors to tax their worth so we don't over pay.:fittytousand:

What is this qashin? They putting prices that are ridiculous in 2017.

Why must farax pay 15 k for a dusty xalimo, when this revert gives a quran and a worn out diraac:samwelcome:

I think we need realtors to tax their worth so we don't over pay.:fittytousand:
IMG_3837.JPG

:dead:

419 Nigerian scam comes to my mind-:faysalwtf:

Nigerian xaal qaado-

It's haram to scam or to demand anything less then an apple from Abu falafal- Abu donor kebab- Abu Tyrone Abu sand -

Qumaayooyin- hanigu taagnaato- no sane Farah would pay less then an apple -goblan ayey noqon doonaan.

Idinku is farfareeya- fakin-:)

These girls seem insecure :vo3yidw: Mehr won't be a problem if you marry the right guy, unless they just want to get married for the 20k and leave :farmajoyaab:

What's the rush? give it a few years and their mehr prices will be dropping like flies
giphy.gif

If she really loves you, she wouldn't want to see you suffer in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.