IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the constant meaningless discussion of mehr unique to Somali girls or what? I'm honestly baffled. I don't remember this obsession ever being a thing until social media.

How can you spend more time talking about Mehr and weddings instead of how to be a better person and better spouse :faysalwtf:

No wonder the divorce rates are high!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:faysalwtf:

5k ?? You can save that in a couple of months working a avg paying job.

I'm sure he's fine paying more for a car or on buying clothes/iPhones/laptop etc. 5k is nothing.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
All somali girls know is youtube videos and make up tutorials theirs 5 people and one youtube channel even if their gaining £10,000 from revenue on ads that'll be £2,000 a year but knowing somalis one would take the lion share causing a rukus and then 5 more splinter channels doing the same content.

Canadian, British and Aus/Zealand Somali girls are quite similar thank our colonials we are less liberal then Americans, Canadians fell off recently tho

waraabe

Your superior
thing is 20k is a lot of money, what has she got other then the naaso and siil? :ivers:

also if banu Shaniqua and luke bin douglas are paying 3 bananas and 2 onions for meher I aint paying a single more onion let alone 20k :mjlol:

also since wimmin want equality they shouldn't be demanding meher, must chose one (meher and inequality or equality and no meher):camby:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
thing is 20k is a lot of money, what has she got other then the naaso and siil? :ivers:

also if banu Shaniqua and luke bin douglas are paying 3 bananas and 2 onions for meher I aint paying a single more onion let alone 20k :mjlol:

also since wimmin want equality they shouldn't be demanding meher, must chose one (meher and inequality or equality and no meher):camby:
What's your obsession with Douglas waryaa do you look up to him?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How do they calculate this shit?

What's the difference between this and buying a hooker for her time?

Is there a market of siil?

Fartuun asks for $25,000 - but she's looks 4/10 and has a personality of 2/10. So, after two years of looking and not being successful, does she drop the price?

If i marry a guy who is a good muslim and is everything i want
I dont mind mehr being 5k or 20k..

Where do these girls think he will get 20k from?

When a guy had studied and hes like 25, he is still broke..and even if hes done studying and he found work, he has to pay his debt for university and has to find a house for himself etc

Its better to ask mehr money whats more realistic..i probably will make as much money as my "husband" will make so why should i ask him 20k lol when i can have money myself...

Okay its hard to explain this hopefully u get it..
Yes , but university opens up a lot of opportunities, people who don't go to university often don't become owners of large corporations and have a sustainable job.

For example automation will soon lead trades and o become like coal mining void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts