IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have wrong priorities young girl. Meher is more important as that is your insurance incase the guy decides to bolt out from the union. Wedding is few hours and thats it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My mehr wont be nothing ofcourse
If a man wants me he has to proof it in some sort of way indeed
But a mehr of 5k and a nice wedding vacation for 15k making total 20k
Is better than 20k mehr and this cheap ass wedding and vacation, u understand?

Gambar

VIP
They are lucky if they get an apple nowadays.

20k?

tenor.gif
:drakewtf: You're so cheap though!

My mehr wont be nothing ofcourse
If a man wants me he has to proof it in some sort of way indeed
But a mehr of 5k and a nice wedding vacation for 15k making total 20k
Is better than 20k mehr and this cheap ass wedding and vacation, u understand?

Maskiin you seem very naive and yet to learn from men:farmajoyaab:A man will do absolutely anything to convince you he wants you if thats all it takes.

15k for wedding and vacation but 5k meher lol.... Ala ya usheega maskiinta!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You have wrong priorities young girl. Meher is more important as that is your insurance incase the guy decides to bolt out from the union. Wedding is few hours and thats it.

Why be with someone who can walk away easily, in fact more sisters should make mehr zero to prove that you can go anytime you want and not being able to pay the mehr is not what's holding you back.

Maskiin you seem very naive and yet to learn from men:farmajoyaab:A man will do absolutely anything to convince you he wants you if thats all it takes.

15k for wedding and vacation but 5k meher lol.... Ala ya usheega maskiinta!

I think she needs to up the mehr price a bit, besides that she is very reasonable
I would much rather take expensive vacations than foot the bill for a carbon-copy Somali wedding with screaming habars I didn't personally invite :hova:

NotMyL

VIP
Ya right im sure you will tell that to your sister and daughter!
I actually would, if you are making your mehr high because you want the guy not be able to walk out easily you are pathetic. Chose a man who is choosing to be with you when nothing is holding him to you except love.

Why be with someone who can walk away easily, in fact more sisters should make mehr zero to prove that you can go anytime you want and not being able to pay the mehr is not what's holding you back.

Zero meher? :hova: Some somali men waa bastariin, sister, you need to have atleast 5k mehr in case he leaves your ass :fittytousand:

NotMyL

VIP
Zero meher? :hova: Some somali men waa bastariin, sister, you need to have atleast 5k mehr in case he leaves your ass :fittytousand:
Lol 5k is 2 week paycheck, if he leaves I would be more concerned about my wasted time but I understand what you mean.

The funniest thing is every single
One of these girls are average/ugly
Looking themselves.

They should be lucky a decent
Somali guy average looking or
Not would want them!

Their hands are darker than their faces
:mjlol:

Getting married is so boring anyway why would i tie myself to one person I am gonna have fun instead ;) i am makin my own money too so iam not tempted by meher money

Status
Not open for further replies.