IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
They are lucky if they get an apple nowadays.

20k?

tenor.gif
If a man like you could even win my love to begin with I'd expect 25k at the least. 20k is insane for a man you love but for a man who doesn't fit your criteria it's fitting.

They seem like the type of women who won't get married.

And Duke, guys like you have to pay more since You're not a virgin. Yours Isn't as high as @TheMadMullah because You're a but not a supreme .

I don't know what my ideal mehr is because tbh I'm priceless, I'm not worth a price rather It's what price a man would have to pay just to be with me not to win my love. It would really differ based off of the man. Like the earlier men said, if he's a good guy I'd ask for less. If he was a man who slept around like @TheMadMullah I'd ask for 50k at the least.
You will marry a gaal and they dont pay meher:ulyin:

You're probably the one of the only wifey material type on here. I hope to raise my daughters to have the same thought process as you.

I didnt had a father, but indeed my mother has raised me good! Its important to find someone who has a good heart..and isnt about money etc than your children will be fine

Bohol

VIP
If a man like you could even win my love to begin with I'd expect 25k at the least. 20k is insane for a man you love but for a man who doesn't fit your criteria it's fitting.

They seem like the type of women who won't get married.

And Duke, guys like you have to pay more since You're not a virgin. Yours Isn't as high as @TheMadMullah because You're a but not a supreme .

I will not pay anything for you since you are gaalo (gaalos don't believe in meher). Living just as bf & gf in some flat is ideal for you.

My mom asked my dad for a kitab for mehr. So romantic <3. I won't marry a Somali so I won't get mehr (I'm also Christian) but I want a 10 grand engagement ring because I have to wear it all my life ;3

Thats too cute but too bad they have a daughter and she turns out to being christian lol
When are you planning on telling them?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I will not pay anything for you since you are gaalo (gaalos don't believe in meher). We will just live as bf & gf in some flat.
Uf. Nasty. This is why Muslim men are destined for hell. They are slaves to their bodily desires. Fear God and turn to Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Bohol

VIP
Uf. Nasty. This is why Muslim men are destined for hell. They are slaves to their bodily desires. Fear God and turn to Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

giphy.gif

Clicked to a random time, one of them said 20k would be IDEAL!!!!

20 FUCKING GRAND

I swear I'm just going to marry a non-muslim and call it a day.

I was talking to a Somali co-worker of mines, and she told me she wants 20K mehr upfront :mjkkk:

She said that she would take 10K mehr minimum :mjkkk:

I know other girls that are the same, they want 10K-15K mehr minimum. That's not even including the other expenses that comes with marriage. :mjkkk:

The Somali girls that are taking less than 5K is rare now, unless you marry a girl from a tuulo :superman:

I dont really care about mehr
But the wedding has to be very nice even thoug there wont be many people i guess

But i care the most about the wedding vacation, it must be the best time of my life lol

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I was talking to a Somali co-worker of mines, and she told me she wants 20K mehr upfront :mjkkk:

She said that she would take 10K mehr minimum :mjkkk:

I know other girls that are the same, they want 10K-15K mehr minimum. That's not even including the other expenses that comes with marriage. :mjkkk:

The Somali girls that are taking less than 5K is rare now, unless you marry a girl from a tuulo :superman:

And when they hit 30 the same girls will have the nerve to be bitter about the "lack of good Somali men" and wonder why they are unmarried :mjlaugh:

I dont really care about mehr
But the wedding has to be very nice even thoug there wont be many people i guess

But i care the most about the wedding vacation, it must be the best time of my life lol
You have wrong priorities young girl. Meher is more important as that is your insurance incase the guy decides to bolt out from the union. Wedding is few hours and thats it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending