IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the rush? give it a few years and their mehr prices will be dropping like flies
giphy.gif
lol. What is your ideal mehr?

G

Gamas

Don't think women should ask for more than 5k. Especially if they want the house and the wedding on top of that.

They are not realistic at all believe me they wait many years before they married at a price of even 15k ( unless it is aroos included):comeon:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
These girls are entitled kids runtii. What makes them so special and thinking they deserve 20 grand when there are a lot of good and respectable Somali sisters who are also unmarried and aren't nearly as vain? The truth is today Somali women are essentially price takers in the Somali marriage market, because they are competing with a lot of women to get married. This is a crude way to look at this situation but it is the reality as only a desperate fool would pay a 20 grand meher when the number of eligible single women far outnumbers the men.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If i marry a guy who is a good muslim and is everything i want
I dont mind mehr being 5k or 20k..

Where do these girls think he will get 20k from?

When a guy had studied and hes like 25, he is still broke..and even if hes done studying and he found work, he has to pay his debt for university and has to find a house for himself etc

Its better to ask mehr money whats more realistic..i probably will make as much money as my "husband" will make so why should i ask him 20k lol when i can have money myself...

Okay its hard to explain this hopefully u get it..
My mom asked my dad for a kitab for mehr. So romantic <3. I won't marry a Somali so I won't get mehr (I'm also Christian) but I want a 10 grand engagement ring because I have to wear it all my life ;3

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
If i marry a guy who is a good muslim and is everything i want
I dont mind mehr being 5k or 20k..

Where do these girls think he will get 20k from?

When a guy had studied and hes like 25, he is still broke..and even if hes done studying and he found work, he has to pay his debt for university and has to find a house for himself etc

Its better to ask mehr money whats more realistic..i probably will make as much money as my "husband" will make so why should i ask him 20k lol when i can have money myself...

Okay its hard to explain this hopefully u get it..
You're probably the one of the only wifey material type on here. I hope to raise my daughters to have the same thought process as you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I don't know what my ideal mehr is because tbh I'm priceless, I'm not worth a price rather It's what price a man would have to pay just to be with me not to win my love. It would really differ based off of the man. Like the earlier men said, if he's a good guy I'd ask for less. If he was a man who slept around like @TheMadMullah I'd ask for 50k at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts