IF YOU'R MARRYING AN AVERAGE ABDI, EXPECT LESS THAN 5K MEHR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was talking to a Somali co-worker of mines, and she told me she wants 20K mehr upfront :mjkkk:

She said that she would take 10K mehr minimum :mjkkk:

I know other girls that are the same, they want 10K-15K mehr minimum. That's not even including the other expenses that comes with marriage. :mjkkk:

The Somali girls that are taking less than 5K is rare now, unless you marry a girl from a tuulo :superman:

20k meher Upfront??

Approaching mid 30s

age-is-definitely-a-huge-factor-when-it-comes-to-getting-pregnant.gif

Yes , but university opens up a lot of opportunities, people who don't go to university often don't become owners of large corporations and have a sustainable job.

For example automation will soon lead trades and o become like coal mining void.

Thats why i domt mind if a man whos studies at university doesnt has 20k mehr for me, because university is very expensive and a hard study and working is nearly impossible..so

But a guy whos been working since highschool and doesnt have degrees..he is more likely to give me more mehr to proof me he isnt a fool u understand?

If i marry a guy who is a good muslim and is everything i want
I dont mind mehr being 5k or 20k..

Where do these girls think he will get 20k from?

When a guy had studied and hes like 25, he is still broke..and even if hes done studying and he found work, he has to pay his debt for university and has to find a house for himself etc

Its better to ask mehr money whats more realistic..i probably will make as much money as my "husband" will make so why should i ask him 20k lol when i can have money myself...

Okay its hard to explain this hopefully u get it..

which is why my future husband will be rich get it together sis

If i marry a guy who is a good muslim and is everything i want
I dont mind mehr being 5k or 20k..

Where do these girls think he will get 20k from?

When a guy had studied and hes like 25, he is still broke..and even if hes done studying and he found work, he has to pay his debt for university and has to find a house for himself etc

Its better to ask mehr money whats more realistic..i probably will make as much money as my "husband" will make so why should i ask him 20k lol when i can have money myself...

Okay its hard to explain this hopefully u get it..

you're wonderful

which is why my future husband will be rich get it together sis

Im not searching for a rich man
But he has to be educated just like me
And then it will be altight later

I think i will make eniugh money myself and my husband too if he is educated

But to me its about how you spend your money
You have people who have 3k per month but are always broke
And people who have 1.5k per month and they even save a bit up..so its more about mindset in life and so on than his bank account

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Im not searching for a rich man
But he has to be educated just like me
And then it will be altight later

I think i will make eniugh money myself and my husband too if he is educated

But to me its about how you spend your money
You have people who have 3k per month but are always broke
And people who have 1.5k per month and they even save a bit up..so its more about mindset in life and so on than his bank account
I your the one of the most reasonable sister on this site.

I your the one the most reason sisters on this site.

i just dont give a shit about expensive brands, showing off at socal media and i care more for a good husband (who has his shit together tho or else it wouldnt work out for me) than a rich one

Somali girls are dreaming and watching too much hollywood movies lol

i just dont give a shit about expensive brands, showing off at socal media and i care more for a good husband (who has his shit together tho or else it wouldnt work out for me) than a rich one

In other words you don't care about wealth and glamorous lifestyle but you just want a guy that can give you good times in bed
:diddyass:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Everyone view themselves as the main character and other as the audience because of this they see themselves more valuable then they are and will be looking at what they are receiving not what giving/providing. Most, don't provide much like these girls on this video. I wouldn't class the as good quality woman by their looks, behaviour action, speech and more. They fall short on many areas compare to some of are sister but I wouldn't be shocked if they believe the deserve a rich, handsome Abdi that ticks allow the boxes. They don't meet his standards.

In other words you don't care about wealth and glamorous lifestyle but you just want a guy that can give you good times in bed
:diddyass:

I want to built my mom a big house back home and here in the west just a normal home for myself
And i domt want to worry about money when my washmachine is broken or when the car is broken etc or about bills

I just dont want no stress about money lol and a normal car normal home normal brands etc

Its not impossible when you and your husband both have uni degrees in my opinion :)

But even an uni degree is not everything
It shouldnt be a lazy man
If theres something i hate its lazy man

Even if a guy doesnt have degrees he should work his ass of at work imo

I want to built my mom a big house back home and here in the west just a normal home for myself
And i domt want to worry about money when my washmachine is broken or when the car is broken etc or about bills

I just dont want no stress about money lol and a normal car normal home normal brands etc

Its not impossible when you and your husband both have uni degrees in my opinion :)
Move to Belgium to me then I have a degree and a decent job
:gaasdrink:

Everyone view themselves as the main character and other as the audience because of this they see themselves more valuable then they are and will be looking at what they are receiving not what giving/providing. Most, don't provide much like these girls on this video. I wouldn't class the as good quality woman by their looks, behaviour action, speech and more. They fall short on many areas compare to some of are sister but I wouldn't be shocked if they believe the deserve a rich, handsome Abdi that ticks allow the boxes. They don't meet his standards.

Those girls in the video are pretty but they talk too much bullshit
They are probably one of those somali woman who are yelling the whole day and gossiping about others lol

But they will notice when they are older and then must settle for less before its too late to have children :hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
But even an uni degree is not everything
It shouldnt be a lazy man
If theres something i hate its lazy man

Even if a guy doesnt have degrees he should work his ass of at work imo

That's why Somalis should first talk about what they want and expect of the marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending