ICJ rejected Kenya's request to delay the maritime dispute hearing

What will they do if they lose the sea case?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They still have a coastline, right? How will they be landlocked? Will Somalia's and Tanzania's territorial waters enclose theirs?
Yeah, I just clocked that after checking a map lool
He's joking
Technically they would.

1613258520481.png

1613258551219.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They still have a coastline, right? How will they be landlocked? Will Somalia's and Tanzania's territorial waters enclose theirs?

Current map of border forms a V shape where Tanzania's waters and Somalia waters would meet, which technically landlocks Kenya.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What where they thinking chinese are going to take the port if there landlocked

They are tools used like UAE and other channels to subjugate Somalia.

In anycase Kikuyus are big mad at ICJ rejecting their request

They sound like typical qabilists :pachah1:

Som

VIP
I personally believe Somalia is right on the maritime dispute and that Kenya is trying to steal our sea. But let's look at this issue from another prospective. Both countries are interested in that area in the ocean because of oil and gas reserves, I think those resources belong to somalis but the problem is the average somali won't benefit from any of that. For the average somali and the average kenyan it doesn't matter who wins the dispute, both countries are corrupt and politicians will eat whatever money comes from that oil under the sea.
What's the point of winning a dispute if we already know our corrupt poltical class is going to steal the resources of the people for their own benefit?
Time to recognize that the real enemy isn't kenyans or ethiopians, the real enemies are the corrupt polticians of africa who want africans to hate each other while they eat our resources and sell african countries to chinese and cadaan imperialists.

I wonder if there acting like i wonder whats going to happen when they lose the case farmaajo has extenstion and its one month away uhuru fucked up big time he should have played it much better than this but this is kenyan government where talking about

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

The Kenyan guy is using the talking point of somalispot fadhi ku dirir. I was surprised when he called him demagog and siad barre nephew. This is not a good look for the opposition, well in any case, one thing is for sure, the case seems to be heading in a positive direction :)

The Kenyan guy is using the talking point of somalispot fadhi ku dirir. I was surprised when he called him demagog and siad barre nephew. This is not a good look for the opposition, well in any case, one thing is for sure, the case seems to be heading in a positive direction :)
What fp you think going to happen to them wgen lose the case

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

You definitely can see where the talking points are written

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What fp you think going to happen to them wgen lose the case

If we win, Kenya can’t lease nor use the resources of that area legally even though they have the navy to patrol it. Kenya for the most part still a 3rd world country that depends on foreign companies. None of them will risk breaking international law. Somalia is playing the long game and I am proud of the work we have done :)

Why do y
If we win, Kenya can’t lease nor use the resources of that area legally even though they have the navy to patrol it. Kenya for the most part still a 3rd world country that depends on foreign companies. None of them will risk breaking international law. Somalia is playing the long game and I am proud of the work we have done :)
What do you think the kenyan government is thinking about how bad do you think there case is

Why do y

What do you think the kenyan government is thinking about how bad do you think there case is
Kenya should have lost long time ago but fakemajo allowed it to stall.
The I CJ rejecting kenya means Farmajo quit stalling the case trying to win elections.
Kenya will lose the ICJ case with or without Fakemajo.
Fakemajo is a ceremonial president and his days are numbered.

so what did they arrest him for? I know SL can't jail everyone who displays the somali flag, after all many folks in eastern somaliland are openly pro somalia ,but sometimes they catch and arrest some one to keep the ant somalia ideology alive
They don’t have to keep the anti Somalia ideology it’s pretty well established with the majority of people. Somalia is looked as foreign country by most Somalilanders since they have no connection with any Somalia government for the last 30 years and most of the population was born after the war.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Wasnt it your country that tried to stop the development of Berbera port and failed miserably? Wasnt it your country that couldn't send a technical team in 15 days after the Djibouti Conference? Stop with the lies yaa boon. Why do you care who we arrest, Our land, our laws
:pachah1::mjkkk:
Arent ur wannabe country who sold 16% of the berbare port incomes to ethiopia

arent ur country who opened churces from colonial era to please the british so they could recognize ur half asses sambusa triangel country

arent ur khatland state who told somalia goverment to not enter ur airline but was still used by qatar airlines on its way to xamar by somali permission of course

arent ur country who 90% of its population consume khat daily

Nigga i can countinue, next time watch ur mouth ur faqesh:hahaidiot: :mjlaugh:

Arent ur wannabe country who sold 16% of the berbare port incomes to ethiopia

arent ur country who opened churces from colonial era to please the british so they could recognize ur half asses sambusa triangel country

arent ur khatland state who told somalia goverment to not enter ur airline but was still used by qatar airlines on its way to xamar by somali permission of course

arent ur country who 90% of its population consume khat daily

Nigga i can countinue, next time watch ur mouth ur faqesh:hahaidiot: :mjlaugh:
Are you retarded?
:drakelaugh:

16% income? how can a country sell income to another country?
:russ::what1:

this shows you’re a child who knows nothing about the port and gets all your information off of this forum

some advice bud, stay in school
:mjohreally::hahaidiot:

This kenyan professor has received intel from people involved with the maritime case on his side and has been told that it is a lost case for kenya which is why they unsuccessfully tried to delay it for a 4th time.

In a recent interview shiekh sharif was once again asked about this case since he was president when the mou giving kenya the maritime boundary was signed. And says he was not ready to handle that situation.

This mou was signed by then minister abdirahman abdishakur and in recent interviews he laid the blame of signing it to shiekh sharif and omar abdirashid sharmarke (xalweyste)

ES6FxBaXQAEcHMg.jpg

149595220_3363032330467312_2071304037360362771_n.jpg

Trending