ICJ rejected Kenya's request to delay the maritime dispute hearing

What will they do if they lose the sea case?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Som

VIP
Wasnt it your country that tried to stop the development of Berbera port and failed miserably? Wasnt it your country that couldn't send a technical team in 15 days after the Djibouti Conference? Stop with the lies yaa boon. Why do you care who we arrest, Our land, our laws
:pachah1::mjkkk:
thank you for proving my point. This stupid reer baadiye mentality is the reason why you are still unrecognised after 30 years. You arrest people for having the same flag Somaliland raised the 26 june 1960 when you got independent for a week, that's your first flag as a legaly independent, ironic isn't it?
As long as you keep with this attitude you will have to beg somalia to have your share of aid money.
I don't even care about SL anymore , I almost actually want you to get ictiraaf so we can end this BS but your leaders are happy with the status quo so enjoy being legaly part of Somalia for the rest of your life:mjlol::russ:

Som

VIP
u blame madoobe when he has nothing to do with this, and give plenty of excuses for farmaajo who is president, and who has failed to get ONE court date in 4 years. was that madoobe's fault as well?

Somalia belongs to Somalis, and if we can't share it because farmaajo and those who support him want to rule alone and grab everything, I rather it goes to anyone else but them. it's that simple.
so you would rather go with Kenya? Cause that's exactly what is going on. If you are more wadani than farmaajo then oppose both Uhuru and N&N. Farmaajo made many mistakes, I'm not going to deny it, but you act as if Kenya is better for the people of jubaland

so you would rather go with Kenya? Cause that's exactly what is going on. If you are more wadani than farmaajo then oppose both Uhuru and N&N. Farmaajo made many mistakes, I'm not going to deny it, but you act as if Kenya is better for the people of jubaland
When SPM was formed the ogaden said:
"inta guulwadoow la odhan lahaa, yaa nina guulaysan"

do you know what that means?

thank you for proving my point. This stupid reer baadiye mentality is the reason why you are still unrecognised after 30 years. You arrest people for having the same flag Somaliland raised the 26 june 1960 when you got independent for a week, that's your first flag as a legaly independent, ironic isn't it?
As long as you keep with this attitude you will have to beg somalia to have your share of aid money.
I don't even care about SL anymore , I almost actually want you to get ictiraaf so we can end this BS but your leaders are happy with the status quo so enjoy being legaly part of Somalia for the rest of your life:mjlol::russ:
you can cry all you want and you can blame anyone you want for your terrorist infested land. But at the end of the day, Im free from the shithole you created. This isn't 1960-69 anymore. Go build your bush regions up yaa boon and stop crying about Somaliland
:pachah1::sass1:

Som

VIP
u blame madoobe when he has nothing to do with this, and give plenty of excuses for farmaajo who is president, and who has failed to get ONE court date in 4 years. was that madoobe's fault as well?

Somalia belongs to Somalis, and if we can't share it because farmaajo and those who support him want to rule alone and grab everything, I rather it goes to anyone else but them. it's that simple.
My position is a wadani position, wallahi I don't care who is president as long as he fights for our people and our country. I think all somali politicians including farmaajo are full of s*it but the point is that people hate farmaajo not because he is bad but because he is MX. Somalis don't give a damn about who is good or bad, they support or oppose people based on qabil. If madoobe was president and did the same stuff farmaajo did OG would still support him, if Deni was president and did everything Farmaajo did MJ would still support him. This is the reer baadiye mentality that keeps us back
I'm a wadani first and MX second, I praise farmaajo when he does good things and I call him out when he does negative things.

Som

VIP
you can cry all you want and you can blame anyone you want for your terrorist infested land. But at the end of the day, Im free from the shithole you created. This isn't 1960-69 anymore. Go build your bush regions up yaa boon and stop crying about Somaliland
waryaa stop using my passport to travel abroad and tell your people who go on tahriib to stop claming they are from somalia. :russsmug:

My position is a wadani position, wallahi I don't care who is president as long as he fights for our people and our country. I think all somali politicians including farmaajo are full of s*it but the point is that people hate farmaajo not because he is bad but because he is MX. Somalis don't give a damn about who is good or bad, they support or oppose people based on qabil. If madoobe was president and did the same stuff farmaajo did OG would still support him, if Deni was president and did everything Farmaajo did MJ would still support him. This is the reer baadiye mentality that keeps us back
I'm a wadani first and MX second, I praise farmaajo when he does good things and I call him out when he does negative things.
people don't hate farmaajo because of his qabiil, they hate him because he's trying to sideline everyone else, and strengthen his clan, like msb did. arming gedo, sanctioning lower juba and not gedo, using SNA to remove gedo from JL while using SNA to force hiiraan on hirshabeele, etc... are just some examples.

waa qabiiliste, cidna ka ogolaan mayso "waxaan ahay wadani", waana lala dagaalami inta u joogo.

Som

VIP
and last thing , If you are free why are you crying for ictiiraaf and begging the whole world to recognise you? free countries don't need to that :westbrookswag:

Som

VIP
people don't hate farmaajo because of his qabiil, they hate him because he's trying to sideline everyone else, and strengthen his clan, like msb did. arming gedo, sanctioning lower juba and not gedo, using SNA to remove gedo from JL while using SNA to force hiiraan on hirshabeele, etc... are just some examples.

waa qabiiliste, cidna ka ogolaan mayso "waxaan ahay wadani", waana lala dagaalami inta u joogo.
please bro, look around somali spot there are so many people who use clan slurs against MX because they are still buthurt that a MX ruled a relatively stable somalia for 21 years , now another MX is in office and people are crying even more because they have cuqdad . There are people calling for 1991 again which basically means kill all MX, even on this website there are people calling for violence against us
Maybe you aren't like these people I mentioned so I respect your view, but please remember that Madoobe would do the same exact things Farmaajo is doing if he was president of Somalia. Using qabiil tactics while claiming to be wadani is the national sport of somali presidents.

Som

VIP

Ok farmaajo waa qabiiliste but can you name a single somali politician who isn't high on qabyaalad? Not even one. If you consider yourself wadani then you should criticize madoobe just like I admit some of farmaajo's wrong doings.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Ok farmaajo waa qabiiliste but can you name a single somali politician who isn't high on qabyaalad? Not even one. If you consider yourself wadani then you should criticize madoobe just like I admit some of farmaajo's wrong doings.
You're trying to have a political/intellectual debate with people who simply dislike Farmaajo just because it's not their qabil making history.
Farmaajo leaving a legacy behind is why certain folks do not support Farmaajo. "How would we look if a MX were to bring back prosperity? What will it mean for our children and their future? If this man brings progress is my tribe going to be politically relevant in the future?"

":snoop:"

Last edited:

Som

VIP
You're trying to have a political/intellectual debate with people who simply dislike Farmaajo just because it's not their qabil making history.
Farmaajo leaving a legacy behind is why certain folks do not support Farmaajo. "How would we look if a MX were to bring back prosperity? What will it mean for children and their future?":snoop:
you got the point with the last sentence bro. Last time somalia was a stable country a MX was president, if another MX brings stability back it would mean that the other qabil warlords were wrong. I don't think Farmaajo is bringing back stability, the guy has many flaws, but damn some people are soo scared to see him have even 1% success that's why they are so aggressive.

To be real Somaliland doesn’t arrest people wearing Somalia apparel. There’s thousands of southerners living in hargeisa and other towns. I’ve seen many people wearing Somalia Jerseys and bracketed in Somaliland. That dude who got arrested was probably just trying to cause trouble and got what he deserved.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
you got the point with the last sentence bro. Last time somalia was a stable country a MX was president, if another MX brings stability back it would mean that the other qabil warlords were wrong. I don't think Farmaajo is bringing back stability, the guy has many flaws, but damn some people are soo scared to see him have even 1% success that's why they are so aggressive.
The issue at hand is not about progessing, it's not about who will rule. It's about who'll leave a legacy behind for the Somali people and who'll go down in history.

Puntland doesnt want a MX to leave another legacy behind. Well at least not for now.
And that's only because it damages their political credibility. The last time we were in power we were the lions of Africa. If Farmaajo was any other qabil Puntland would've been the first to support him. This goes beyond anything else we know. Waa niceyb xad ka bax ah. They wanna remain relevant in today's politics and if Farmaajo returns theyt know they'll be out of politics for the next 14 years.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Farmaajo leaving a legacy behind is why certain folks do not support Farmaajo. "How would we look if a MX were to bring back prosperity? What will it mean for our children and their future? If he brings prosperity will my tribe continue being politically relevant?"

":snoop:"
To be real Somaliland doesn’t arrest people wearing Somalia apparel. There’s thousands of southerners living in hargeisa and other towns. I’ve seen many people wearing Somalia Jerseys and bracketed in Somaliland. That dude who got arrested was probably just trying to cause trouble and got what he deserved.
so what did they arrest him for? I know SL can't jail everyone who displays the somali flag, after all many folks in eastern somaliland are openly pro somalia ,but sometimes they catch and arrest some one to keep the ant somalia ideology alive

so what's the fuss with farmaajo then if they're' all the same?

I think you're confused. No one wants Kenya to win, and no politician including the most corrupt ones would want Kenya to win. However, the actions of farmaajo and madoobe might lead Kenya/Ethiopia to win, even though that probably isn't their intention.
Madoobe will go when farmaajo goes.

It's farmaajo's job as president of Somalia to lead by example. I am surprised you're shocked that no one will listen to him when he's been hypocritical about everything, do as I say and not as I do won't work. Somalis of yesteryears are gone. Today everybody is ready to defend themselves, politically and otherwise.

If you're wadani, you never would've supported farmaajo to begin with.

@Ferrari if we lose the case its because of madopbe. Youre blinded by qabiil, so you dont see it. You think attacking beledxaawo has anything to do with our little conflict it has nothing to do with it. Why choose beledxaawo specifically i want you to think about that. Madoobe is a 100% kenyan stooge and a traitor to the somali nation. Normally hed be executed on sight. Dont be in denialism and accept that. Its clear your folk dont care about that and want kenya to get the sea to spite mx. This is why you never ruled anything, its this petty mentality. And this doqonimo that became a trait you're known by.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It doesn’t matter what they do, people who are wrong will always lose in the end. The sooner Kenya accepts that Somalia in not up for grabs, the better for both countries :)

@Ferrari if we lose the case its because of madopbe. Youre blinded by qabiil, so you dont see it. You think attacking beledxaawo has anything to do with our little conflict it has nothing to do with it. Why choose beledxaawo specifically i want you to think about that. Madoobe is a 100% kenyan stooge and a traitor to the somali nation. Normally hed be executed on sight. Dont be in denialism and accept that. Its clear your folk dont care about that and want kenya to get the sea to spite mx. This is why you never ruled anything, its this petty mentality. And this doqonimo that became a trait you're known by.
What's the difference between Madoobe and Farmaajo? One is a kenyan puppet and the other is an Ethiopian puppet? Or are Ethiopians our brothers and kenya our enemy?

What's the difference between Madoobe and Farmaajo? One is a kenyan puppet and the other is an Ethiopian puppet? Or are Ethiopians our brothers and kenya our enemy?
Not really. Farmaajo is not supporting ethiopia to take any of our land and sea. Didnt you listen to abiy? Farmaajo straight up told him i hate ethiopia because they keep interfering in our internal affairs. Abiy promised that this new regime will never do that. When ethiopia has their public media claim they own our sea and land, when ethiopia pm publicly says we will install a president after farmaajo that will give us the case, and when ethiopia has a court case at the icj with somalia then we will talk.

Why is it a sin to have good relations with ethiopia so they dont fund instability in somalia and they dont interfere in our internal affairs? The two cant be compared, ethiopia isnt claiming anything and isnt desperately funding militia to take our land. In fact, somalis in ethiopia welcomes the new stability since jail ogaden is closed and somalis arent getting murdered in the 1000s. Even onlf is no longer fighting.
I support having good relations with kenya but i dont support letting them get away with pure trangressions. If tomorrow a nrw president of kenya comes and says we will no longer try to get somali sea and land. We can have good relations but not when they want to ruin future generations wealth and somalias future. Get it?

Trending

Latest posts