I think polygamy is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You won’t need multiple wives if you find the right person that loves and supports u, besides if u are not a millionaire, or u rely on government hand-outs, or can’t put ur kids to college with ur own money, than u have no business having dozens of kids u can’t provide for :)

Please be better example.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You won’t need multiple wives if you find the right person that loves and supports u, besides if u are not a millionaire, or u rely on government hand-outs, or can’t put ur kids to college with ur own money, than u have no business having dozens of kids u can’t provide for :)

Please be better example.
Waryahee 4na waala guursan 20na wala dhali 100na way u gadhi waxaad sheegsaysidna wa sheeko Cadmeed

Honestly it doesn’t bother me at all. If a woman is weak enough to let that shit fly she deserves it.

Divorce should be the mandatory at the very least, and if you aren’t a little pushover, make him remember his decision for the rest of his life and cripple that nigga:samwelcome:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Waryahee 4na waala guursan 20na wala dhali 100na way u gadhi waxaad sheegsaysidna wa sheeko Cadmeed

Hey countrylover,

I gotz no problemo with our culture aslong as one is able to take care of ones responsibilities and duties as a dad. However to be on government handouts, to rely on xaraams means of making income (deceiving) etc it will only break up families and the kids will eventually take a different path in life. It’s so much better for everyone involved if we stay in our lanes and work with what we have :)

It's a misappropriation a lot of people make in terms of understanding Islam and even Somali Dhaqan, they put on their secular/liberal glasses and try to measure to see if it's in line with it which is stupid. People need to step out of their bubble and change their perspective, the west wants you to think this way because they've brainwashed us into believing that their ideologies are objective truths.
I wouldn't call it stupid but limited maybe? To truly understand you must look at things from a different angle but most of the fuckers on this site are ciyaals that's why you see stupid pointless threads such as these.

In the old days not a single one of these men that had 4 wife's would ever consider these entitled spoiled contemporary women of the diaspora, even if these men were allowed to marry 10, it's the same story for me, I would rather take a bullet then end up with one of them.

Those women back then and even today (back home) are inculcated with deen, the first question that comes out of their mouth is "what's the guy's deen and akhlaaq like"!

Especially more so now since many idiotic mothers forced their mentally/spiritually handicapped low life son's to marry from back home ruining a few of these women who previously had good opinions of the men abroad until that reputation was ruined by these mothers, those same mothers who helped destroy the institution of marriage in the diaspora.

The contemporary highly entitled, diaspora raised, extremely fickle, petty, conceited brain dead doqomad is incapable of registering these questions in her obtuse brain much less ask them.

I have met many quasi outwardly religious females who never ask these questions either, it's all about your immediate material possessions they care about, the first question that often comes up is "do you have car"

I kid you not, that was the first question many of them asked me, followed by were do you "work", you know a person by the type of questions they ask, the more debased they are, the more disgusting those questions become.
You are naive and sheltered you think the women back home only care about deen and manners?All they want is a way out marriage is simply a means to an end.

As I said before I'll marry 4 wives from different races that way I'll maximize the genetic diversity in my blood line inshallah I'll be the next Genghis Khan or Al jabarti :rejoice:

Sorry I know it's halal buts disgusting. Some men don't even take a shower after having sex with one wife and then go to the next. Most Muslim men are too broke to look after more than one family so they raise their 50 kids on benefits. I think it's absolutely disgusting and should be banned worldwide.
Walahi I don't even want two wives imagine 2x the nagging 2x the bullshit I think one wife is enough.

Sorry I know it's halal buts disgusting. Some men don't even take a shower after having sex with one wife and then go to the next. Most Muslim men are too broke to look after more than one family so they raise their 50 kids on benefits. I think it's absolutely disgusting and should be banned worldwide.
i think it's useful. Because women can now share the richest and most handsome men with other women.

Of course it’s disgusting
I would never agree to such
Demeaning situation
If you shared you man that would mean more resources going away from you and your children and to some other women, there is no love involved it's all about attention,money,and resources.

If you shared you man that would mean more resources going away from you and your children and to some other women, there is no love involved it's all about attention,money,and resources.

Why do guys expect us to be okay with seeing someone we love with someone else?
What if women could have more than one husband?
Would you accept sharing your wife?
There would be a lot of jealous husbands
:childplease:

polygamy? i mean why have more than one if you cant take care of one. BUT if you can take care of more than one and you are a loaded mofo and you make your wife happy. if you can support a whole more than one family while treating your wives right and keeping them happy..:ayaanswag:

:mahubowtf: why the hell not? i mean at the end of the day there are more women than men in the world since men happen to get massacred in wars and stuff. you gonna leave those girls single now? :faysalwtf:

As I said before I'll marry 4 wives from different races that way I'll maximize the genetic diversity in my blood line inshallah I'll be the next Genghis Khan or Al jabarti :rejoice:
Astagfirullah bro I look like i'm mixed already can you imagine how a half ajnabi version of me will look?

Why do guys expect us to be okay with seeing someone we love with someone else?
What if women could have more than one husband?
Would you accept sharing your wife?
There would be a lot of jealous husbands
:childplease:
A wise man once said a key that opens many doors is amazing :salute: but a door that gets opened by many keys is useless:susp:

A wise man once said a key that opens many doors is amazing :salute: but a door that gets opened by many keys is useless:susp:

A wise women once said a sharpener that sharpens many pencils is amazing but a pencil that gets sharpened a lot becomes useless
:salute:
Enjoy being the pencil :)

A wise women once said a sharpener that sharpens many pencils is amazing but a pencil that gets sharpened a lot becomes useless
Is that you in your profile pic
susp.png

That doesn't make sense all sharpeners sharpen more than one pencil it's their fucking job same thing goes with pencils :ayaanswag:
Are you sure a wise man said this or an idiot:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.