Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that you in your profile pic
susp.png

Yes I’m a gay guy

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I would rather stick to one wife. I don't want to deal with the drama.

TooMacaan

VIP
Just remember good n evil don't exist bro, if your real wife doesn't know about your mistresses and it don't leave the hotel room, it's all good, what she don't know won't hurt her, I honestly will never sit there and act guilty about something I am not losing sleep over, that's how I determine what's right and wrong in my life. If some1 drops a 100 dollar bill in-front of me, I be picking that shit up and putting in my pocket, I know I won't lose sleep over it hence I am not ashamed
What kind of relativist BS is this..?:mindblown::drakewtf:
You know, there's this little thing called INTEGRITY. It's when you do the right thing...even in the absence of watching eyes. Give it a try sxb:bell:.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry I know it's halal buts disgusting. Some men don't even take a shower after having sex with one wife and then go to the next. Most Muslim men are too broke to look after more than one family so they raise their 50 kids on benefits. I think it's absolutely disgusting and should be banned worldwide.
You’re selfish with that logic there if all women were to get married to one man and there’s more women than men in this earth then what do you expect the remaining women to do become lesbians

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Im curious how does one have time to spend alone time with his kids if hes got multiple kids and wives?

And if he really loves the first one he wouldnt need a Second one cause shes better than 4 wives
The wives become like sisters they help eachother they even take time looking after each others kids they build a bond once that sisterly bond is there it’s unbreakable If one of the wives is really horny on a particular than the other wives give their turn for her that’s unconditional love right there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What kind of relativist BS is this..?:mindblown::drakewtf:
You know, there's this little thing called INTEGRITY. It's when you do the right thing...even in the absence of watching eyes. Give it a try sxb:bell:.

Save me the western bullshit, if I don't lose sleep over something how can I sit there and say this was good and bad. There is no morals in survival, yes u need to get along with people and possibly adapt but deep down doesn't mean u have to believe any of it and that's when I diverge from most. If I ain't losing sleep over it, I'll do it and how will I know what is right and wrong if i don't try both out and see the effect it has on me. Cmon sxb don't give me that Dr Phil shit when I look outside and see a totally different survival of the fittest world. Pls don't bring god into it, that's where I diverge completely, god aint the one who is on trial here, it's me so I have to explore. Life is about me it's got nothing to do with god, I surrender completely to god but to you well sxb it will depend on my objectives.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The wives become like sisters they help eachother they even take time looking after each others kids they build a bond once that sisterly bond is there it’s unbreakable If one of the wives is really horny on a particular than the other wives give their turn for her that’s unconditional love right there.
Polygamy just seems miserable is it worth it just to maintain multiple wives and all the kids that come with it?

Wouldn't even be able to take them to trips around the world not to mention hajj

It all depends. If your wife is tighter than a noose around a black man's neck, then you should stay put. But if she's looser than a guest on Jerry Springer, you need an upgrade for sure. I think brothers often overlook this criterion in choosing a bedmate. It's not even about virginity and nonvirginity. It's just a question of high much squeezing power there is in her. I think that's why Westernised chicks like @Shamis, @Reiko and @GlitzyCue_ are unnerved. They know they don't have much squeeze in them. They're afraid of competition.

Notice guys don't when it comes to the size and girth of their tool. We compete in the open market.

We won't accept SJWs changing our religion to fit their decadent ways. Polygamy is a blessing from Allah cazza wa jal which should be celebrated. That's what I teach at my dugsi. Which is why we are bigger and more successful than the SJW masjid across the street which promulgates the doctrine that Allah is a third wave feminist.

Only feminist dhoocilo and beta cuck males oppose multiple wives. This guy @Mercury is against polygamy and misyaar. He's against the god given rights of men to spread their holy seed. Even Salafis and secular mujahids don't disagree on this. We come together to defend men's rights against the evil conspiracy of dumarka mareekanka dhagen.

Death to SJWs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It all depends. If your wife is tighter than a noose around a black man's neck, then you should stay put. But if she's looser than a guest on Jerry Springer, you need an upgrade for sure. I think brothers often overlook this criterion in choosing a bedmate. It's not even about virginity and nonvirginity. It's just a question of high much squeezing power there is in her. I think that's why Westernised chicks like @Shamis, @Reiko and @GlitzyCue_ are unnerved. They know they don't have much squeeze in them. They're afraid of competition.

Notice guys don't when it comes to the size and girth of their tool. We compete in the open market.

We won't accept SJWs changing our religion to fit their decadent ways. Polygamy is a blessing from Allah cazza wa jal which should be celebrated. That's what I teach at my dugsi. Which is why we are bigger and more successful than the SJW masjid across the street which promulgates the doctrine that Allah is a third wave feminist.

Only feminist dhoocilo and beta cuck males oppose multiple wives. This guy @Mercury is against polygamy and misyaar. He's against the god given rights of men to spread their holy seed. Even Salafis and secular mujahids don't disagree on this. We come together to defend men's rights against the evil conspiracy of dumarka mareekanka dhagen.

Death to SJWs.

Look polygamy was made because at the time of Islam there were wars women were left widowed and if she wasn't married she would be starving cause no income to support herself let alone her kids times aren't like that no more

And polygamy in the west were people get multiple wives and rely on benefits to support them is messed up how can you despise the gaal and the country yet go crawling begging them for handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.