Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So much bullshit
:chrisfreshhah:

Believe whatever the hell you want about me Im blessed everyday Thanks to Allah

As a fellow Somali, let me give you some honest advice.

Go to your local doctor and have him do some blood work.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I come here After praying Fajr only to get @Bahal up in his feelings

:manny:

Btw start reading this

c95c6d9f4f982632cc301cc23e7b9e36--islamic-dua-islamic-quotes.jpg

Im out

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wouldn't want more then one wife in honesty, I mean a real one I can still talk to and grow with as we age. On the other hand I don't mind mistresses or prostitutes to cater to my sexual desires but I don't want them as wives for I am using their beauty while it's still there to satisfy myself only I DONT WANNA STICK AROUND WHEN THEY ARE FAT N UGLY as time goes on, i'll let another brother handle that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wouldn't want more then one wife in honesty, I mean a real one I can still talk to and grow with as we age. On the other hand I don't mind mistresses or prostitutes to cater to my sexual desires but I don't want them as wives for I am using their beauty while it's still there to satisfy myself only I DONT WANNA STICK AROUND WHEN THEY ARE FAT N UGLY as time goes on, i'll let another brother handle that.

A REAL MAN like @Mercury is gonna MAN UP and do his part

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Just remember good n evil don't exist bro, if your real wife doesn't know about your mistresses and it don't leave the hotel room, it's all good, what she don't know won't hurt her, I honestly will never sit there and act guilty about something I am not losing sleep over, that's how I determine what's right and wrong in my life. If some1 drops a 100 dollar bill in-front of me, I be picking that shit up and putting in my pocket, I know I won't lose sleep over it hence I am not ashamed

sxb ive seen your pic youll be lucky if you get one wife :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sxb ive seen your pic youll be lucky if you get one wife :pachah1:

Hey I never said im the most handsome man but I'll use my brain which is my key advantagel Evolution is all about your advantages not weaknesses. Plus I can score 100k job quite easily and have business acumen to invest. Don't worry about me bro, anigu danahayga layma sheego. I know there is no true beauty in the world except benjamin franklins and who has the most of it

Hey I never said im the most handsome man but I'll use my brain which is my key advantagel Evolution is all about your advantages not weaknesses. Plus I can score 100k job quite easily and have business acumen to invest. Don't worry about me bro, anigu danahayga layma sheego. I know there is no true beauty in the world except benjamin franklins and who has the most of it

:pachah1:iga raali noqo sxb buskut yar baan cuney :ohhhdamn: I salute you dawg :salute:go get that noney

Sorry I know it's halal buts disgusting. Some men don't even take a shower after having sex with one wife and then go to the next. Most Muslim men are too broke to look after more than one family so they raise their 50 kids on benefits. I think it's absolutely disgusting and should be banned worldwide.
You are seeing things from a western perspective.Do not speak of that which you don't understand.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:pachah1:iga raali noqo sxb buskut yar baan cuney :ohhhdamn: I salute you dawg :salute:go get that noney

I remember going to Africa back in the day and I just went to a random group of beggars and started handing out money to see the reaction, man I was automatically like a hollywood star, they even nearly killed me going for the money in my hand, I had to let it go cause of the stampede. That's when I realized it's all about the benjamins

World

VIP
I don't see the appeal in marrying more than 1 wife. If it's because you want to have sex with more women, then that lust and desire will never end even after you marry 4. You will eventually get bored of each and every one of them, and then what? Will you divorce them all and marry 4 brand new wives?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't see the appeal in marrying more than 1 wife. If it's because you want to have sex with more women, then that lust and desire will never end even after you marry 4. You will eventually get bored of each and every one of them, and then what? Will you divorce them all and marry 4 brand new wives?

ill be damned if I am paying for 4 wives

You are seeing things from a western perspective.Do not speak of that which you don't understand.

It's a misappropriation a lot of people make in terms of understanding Islam and even Somali Dhaqan, they put on their secular/liberal glasses and try to measure to see if it's in line with it which is stupid. People need to step out of their bubble and change their perspective, the west wants you to think this way because they've brainwashed us into believing that their ideologies are objective truths.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But lets be real people, if it's polygamy is consentual and they agree to it who are we to say 'you cant do it'. It's their right, I think it's wrong it's banned yet we are told to learn to accept gays on the consentual.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's a misappropriation a lot of people make in terms of understanding Islam and even Somali Dhaqan, they put on their secular/liberal glasses and try to measure to see if it's in line with it which is stupid. People need to step out of their bubble and change their perspective, the west wants you to think this way because they've brainwashed us into believing that their ideologies are objective truths.

As long as it's not forced, marry as much u want it's your right and it shouldn't be impeded just cause we may disagree to it. Your right the west is a bit hypocritical at times

I'm not the biggest fan of polygamy but we can't call it disgusting as Allah made it lawful for men if they can fulfill the rights and obligations that come with it. What's disgusting is the men who get many wives and expect the government to provide for them.

In Islam every wife has rights to her own property and income from her husband. Women aren't all allowed to live under the same roof with the husband. Any man who isn't in a position to do that shouldn't be thinking of marriage at all forget polygamy.

In the old days not a single one of these men that had 4 wife's would ever consider these entitled spoiled contemporary women of the diaspora, even if these men were allowed to marry 10, it's the same story for me, I would rather take a bullet then end up with one of them.

Those women back then and even today (back home) are inculcated with deen, the first question that comes out of their mouth is "what's the guy's deen and akhlaaq like"!

Especially more so now since many idiotic mothers forced their mentally/spiritually handicapped low life son's to marry from back home ruining a few of these women who previously had good opinions of the men abroad until that reputation was ruined by these mothers, those same mothers who helped destroy the institution of marriage in the diaspora.

The contemporary highly entitled, diaspora raised, extremely fickle, petty, conceited brain dead doqomad is incapable of registering these questions in her obtuse brain much less ask them.

I have met many quasi outwardly religious females who never ask these questions either, it's all about your immediate material possessions they care about, the first question that often comes up is "do you have car"

I kid you not, that was the first question many of them asked me, followed by were do you "work", you know a person by the type of questions they ask, the more debased they are, the more disgusting those questions become.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In the old days not a single one of these men that had 4 wife's would ever consider these entitled spoiled contemporary women of the diaspora, even if these men were allowed to marry 10, it's the same story for me, I would rather take a bullet then end up with one of them.

Those women back then and even today (back home) are inculcated with deen, the first question that comes out of their mouth is "what's the guy's deen and akhlaaq like"!

Especially more so now since many idiotic mothers forced their mentally/spiritually handicapped low life son's to marry from back home ruining a few of these women who previously had good opinions of the men abroad until that reputation was ruined by these mothers, those same mothers who helped destroy the institution of marriage in the diaspora.

The contemporary highly entitled, diaspora raised, extremely fickle, petty, conceited brain dead doqomad is incapable of registering these questions in her obtuse brain much less ask them.

I have met many quasi outwardly religious females who never ask these questions either, it's all about your immediate material possessions they care about, the first question that often comes up is "do you have car"

I kid you not, that was the first question many of them asked me, followed by were do you "work", you know a person by the type of questions they ask, the more debased they are, the more disgusting those questions become.

I am telling u now, I have yet to see any woman say the Benjamins are ugly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.