I think polygamy is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I know it's halal buts disgusting. Some men don't even take a shower after having sex with one wife and then go to the next. Most Muslim men are too broke to look after more than one family so they raise their 50 kids on benefits. I think it's absolutely disgusting and should be banned worldwide.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thankfully many people around the world share my opinion.
Somalis and Arabs abuse polygamy.

You will never see Malaysians or Indonesians or Muslim Asians doing this.

Somalis do this because they hate women.

I know it's halal but Allah swt also said treat them equally and if you're capable. Somalis are not capable of taking care of their first wife what makes you think they can take care 4?

I know it's halal but Allah swt also said treat them equally and if you're capable. Somalis are not capable of taking care of their first wife what makes you think they can take care 4?

I agree. No concept of love or respect for your wife and mother of your children. Marrying someone just to have sex and kids while they're young and then abandon them for someone younger just to have sex and more kids without losing your wife and kids. Very selfish and not loving.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I agree. No concept of love or respect for your wife and mother of your children. Marrying someone just to have sex and kids while they're young and then abandon them for someone younger just to have sex and more kids without losing your wife and kids. Very selfish and not loving.
You're absolutely right, they're selfish and inconsiderate.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi im thankful to Allah im a MAN.
Damn i feel sorry 4 women.
This is not a woman's world.

Fact is most of yall would not be here if your grandfathers stuck with one woman :pachah1:

they were living the nomadic life, today society is rather stressful, and even harder to raise more then one family.. i've seen people here complaining how stressful it is to send money back home, all while taking care of themselves. imagine 4 wives too deal with la illaha:lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im curious how does one have time to spend alone time with his kids if hes got multiple kids and wives?

And if he really loves the first one he wouldnt need a Second one cause shes better than 4 wives

Jeesto

VIP
Fact is most of yall would not be here if your grandfathers stuck with one woman :pachah1:
Our grandfathers had hundreds of geel tho:damedamn: Kuwan they have no money or xoolo to their names and are on some caydh or a few hundreds from a family member in dibadaha:stopit::reallymaury:

I will never marry i will f*ck as much es as i want all in one go if i want and you cant do one thing about it never loyal to es es is just our toy to play with thats it no man cares about affection we just want pleasure

Our grandfathers had hundreds of geel tho:damedamn: Kuwan they have no money or xoolo to their names and are on some caydh or a few hundreds from a family member in dibadaha:stopit::reallymaury:

Having four wives back home is equivalent to having one in the west in terms of cost and distress:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending