I think polygamy is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I will never marry i will f*ck as much es as i want all in one go if i want and you cant do one thing about it never loyal to es es is just our toy to play with thats it no man cares about affection we just want pleasure
:dead::dead::dead::dead: :salute:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stay mad

CqnN.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's in my humble opinion, that a man can genuinely love more than one woman, hence why the Deen permits it. A woman though? Not so much.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
f*ck off

if shes infertile ill be happy with whatever Allah blesses us with besides id rather adopt than having second wife just to have kids

You are a literal and figurative cuckold.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors.

If I were a qabiilist, I would hope your attitude is shared by the rest of your godforsaken clan to eradicate you from the face of the Earth without firing a bullet.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You are a literal and figurative cuckold.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors.

If I were a qabiilist, I would hope your attitude is shared by the rest of your godforsaken clan to eradicate you from the face of the Earth without firing a bullet.
:russ::russ:

f*ck you getting mad for as If I give a shit what the rest of My clan cares about me in doing ME

Walahi I dont even give a shit what others think imma a ride or die and if she cant give kids than thats Allahs Will Ill just adopt some

I Will never be in a polygamous marriage one wife I can share My houses with and grow old with and if Im blessed with kids only god knows

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:russ::russ:

f*ck you getting mad for as If I give a shit what the rest of My clan cares about me in doing ME

Walahi I dont even give a shit what others think imma a ride or die and if she cant give kids than thats Allahs Will Ill just adopt some

I Will never be in a polygamous marriage one wife I can share My houses with and grow old with and if Im blessed with kids only god knows

You the type of nigga to murder suicide the family after all your simping dries your up and you find out she's getting piped by a nigga who doesn't give a f*ck about her

:gucciwhat:

You the one immigrant nigga that fell for the feminist Swedish genocide agenda

I would bet my life you have the test levels of a 90 year old Korean man

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You the type of nigga to murder suicide the family after all your simping dries your up and you find out she's getting piped by a nigga who doesn't give a f*ck about her

You the one immigrant nigga that fell for the feminist Swedish genocide agenda

I would bet my life you have the test levels of a 90 year old Korean man

So much bullshit
:chrisfreshhah:

Believe whatever the hell you want about me Im blessed everyday Thanks to Allah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's in my humble opinion, that a man can genuinely love more than one woman, hence why the Deen permits it. A woman though? Not so much.
You can never love 2 women at the same time, you tend love one more than the other, the heart wants what the heart wants.

If you can't love them equally and treat them equally then don't marry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.