Never desperate. Woman like u are so worried about how much you'll get and then once your living together for some time your complaining how much hes working but u forgot how expensive you made everything for him just to wife u up.
Playing devils advocate here. But say your husband never does anything nice for you. In the sense of trips or gifts. Would you be okay with that? Like most men like women who would be kind and supportive towards him. If he never got that he’ll feel some type of way.

I’m not trying provoke or be rude just curious.

Its rather pathetic. I don't mean to offend you, but this is how you come across.

'I didn't ask for much, therefore you shouldn't as well !!'.

Stop trying to lower other women's standards.

Funnily enough, all the men that are giving you thumbs up, would never behave like that with other men. When men talk about their high standards and what they want in a wife, you will never get another guy telling him he shouldn't require this or that in a woman.
Exactly don’t listen to what men say their actions are substantive. Lol ever see them allowing their daughter to get with men of no means. Barely...

Exactly don’t listen to what men say their actions are substantive. Lol ever see them allowing their daughter to get with men of no means. Barely...

Men encourage other men to have high standards, whilst simultaneously expecting women (who are not family members) to lower their standards.

Playing devils advocate here. But say your husband never does anything nice for you. In the sense of trips or gifts. Would you be okay with that? Like most men like women who would be kind and supportive towards him. If he never got that he’ll feel some type of way.

I’m not trying provoke or be rude just curious.
My husband goes above and beyond for me. I have no complaints. But I also do a lot for him too. You women ask ask, ask, but you never stop to think of the burden your probably putting on him just to make you happy . You put him in debt just for your own satisfaction. Life is not all about Vacationing and gifts, these YouTube videos got you effed up.

My husband goes above and beyond for me. I have no complaints. But I also do a lot for him too. You women ask ask, ask, but you never stop to think of the burden your probably putting on him just to make you happy . You put him in debt just for your own satisfaction. Life is not all about Vacationing and gifts, these YouTube videos got you effed up.
I ask so as not to be rude and assume. Lol but funny how you assumed nonetheless. I see far too much women that gives 170% to ungrateful men. So you see my frustrations. Especially when men get trigger lol and some of them will be the most demanding. We gotta be fair now.

Definitely would treat a man right that did the same for me. No doubt.

I ask so as not to be rude and assume. Lol but funny how you assumed nonetheless. I see far too much women that gives 170% to ungrateful men. So you see my frustrations. Especially when men get trigger lol and some of them will be the most demanding. We gotta be fair now.

Definitely would treat a man right that did the same for me. No doubt.
Most Women have a list of expectations, desires and demands for the men when they cant even provide anything in the marriage except what's between their legs. Women cant expect the world from a man and then sit on their butt's waiting for him to cater to her at the snap of a finger. Dont make marriage difficult for these brothers out here. Many of them are old and unmarried because they can't afford to pay for the womans outrageous dowry amount.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You definitely didn't get my response.

Well coming from an idiot like you, nobody would get the response. I don’t speak idiot language.

Secondly it’s women like you who give losers an audacity to lower women’s standards. Miss ‘pick me’. Please go learn about our beautiful religion before spewing your ignorance around!

Well coming from an idiot like you, nobody would get the response. I don’t speak idiot language.

Secondly it’s women like you who give losers an audacity to lower women’s standards. Miss ‘pick me’. Please go learn about our beautiful religion before spewing your ignorance around!
You need to learn more about it instead of just focusing on the road to marriage aspect

There are men that are fine with providing this. Lol the onus is on her to find them. Her being upfront is better than tricking some man who doesn’t have it. Lol send out the alert signal.
I agree. But it's still the same materialism that Muslim women obsess their youth over. The dreamy lavish demands are the problem I have with the mehr culture. Especially when we're told so much about equality. Unless your family is in desperate need of money, I don't see the point splashing money.

Invest for your future and your kid's futures. Don't splash it on 5 star hotels.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Depends on the woman but I'm willing to pay 10k and spend on her for things like a home through a halal morgage with furniture, clothes, car whatever she wants.

Most Women have a list of expectations, desires and demands for the men when they cant even provide anything in the marriage except what's between their legs. Women cant expect the world from a man and then sit on their butt's waiting for him to cater to her at the snap of a finger. Dont make marriage difficult for these brothers out here. Many of them are old and unmarried because they can't afford to pay for the womans outrageous dowry amount.

Loool i am now convinced you are not a woman. Statistics and anecdotes show that after marriage women are the ones that carry most of the weight in terms of giving birth, caregiving and looking after the home. Households are built around the mother/wife and here we have a supposed 'woman' claiming that women are sitting on their butts only giving men what is in between their legs.

Men are the pursuers and there are men with money who are willing to give women what they want because these women have enough confidence to ask for what they want.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You need to learn more about it instead of just focusing on the road to marriage aspect
Loooooooool

How’s a revert who was told not to ask anything for her dowry going to tell me to learn more about the religion.

Dowry is a woman's Right in Islam. I’m guessing whoever taught you about Islam, forgot about that part.

I agree. But it's still the same materialism that Muslim women obsess their youth over. The dreamy lavish demands are the problem I have with the mehr culture. Especially when we're told so much about equality. Unless your family is in desperate need of money, I don't see the point splashing money.

Invest for your future and your kid's futures. Don't splash it on 5 star hotels.
These women are just thinking in the RIGHT NOW. Then when reality settles in and they don't even have 3 meals to eat a day they'll regret trying to put on a show and live like the rich and famous

Loool i am now convinced you are not a woman. Statistics and anecdotes show that after marriage women are the ones that carry most of the weight in terms of giving birth, caregiving and looking after the home. Households are built around the mother/wife and here we have a supposed 'woman' claiming that women are sitting on their butts only giving men what is in between their legs.

Men are the pursuers and there are men with money who are willing to give women what they want because these women have enough confidence to ask for what they want.
You'll see 1 day

Trending