How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

lalayariis

Bad cop
Ok, not so bad.
What if you run into an old geeljire who swore to impregnate as many habashi women for the sake of revenge:damn:
8F650E6A-BCBC-404E-94BF-2A44EC76631D.gif

If I've never asked them out I don't like the person in a romantic manner. Unless we are in a relationship there is no need to change anything.

The women I am friends with well I just treat them like my bros nothing too deep about it.

medulla I can’t imagine you flirting with a girl
how would you tell @Basra you wanted her if you liked her?

The way I see it if a guy is not upfront if he likes me and wants a relationship then I'm ghosting. I don't to hear it from my friends or waste my time. :sass2:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
medulla I can’t imagine you flirting with a girl
how would you tell @Basra you wanted her if you liked her?

It's not hard lol I wouldn't know how to describe it's just natural. I only flirt on the date and once something has been established till that point it's regular conversations. I am not really looking for anything at the moment sounds arrogant to say but I don't struggle in this department at all lol . i just want to graduate first and get my life set up before marrying someone no madax xanuun during college is the goal.

:rejoice:

Last edited:
Question, do you offer rides to female friends if you know they don’t have one consistently and walk?

question 2, do you text for hours?

Question 3, do you touch their back, nose, and or top of head?

question 4, do you compliment them a lot, but not on physical appearance?

question 5, do you say their name a lot when in conversation? Like multiple times a sentence.

question 6, do you notice things about them that changed?

All these happened to me with either the same or multiple guys and I passed it off as them being nice.:damnmusic:
You have a crush somaha? :silanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts