How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Bohol

VIP
Just treat them like you would one of the boys. Chatting once in every 2 weeks no pressure to keep in contact regularly as opposed to a love interest who expects you to keep in contact everyday.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Horta, why are you assuming i can understand Somali. I am not a fob, quite the opposite in fact. I'm an educated somali man oo sharaf badan, so miss me with that fob shit. :chrisfreshhah:

Mideeda kale, wt are you even talking about? Everyone knows girls like a good cold shoulder. It makes them chase hard for approval, which typically leads them to, you guessed, my bed. You have no idea how effective it is to ignore girls. :cosbyhmm:
Neef daaqiya baad tahay :mjlol: hoogayyy I think i lost some brain cells reading your post :jcoleno: so me knowing my mother language means i must be a fob and i must be uneducated :gucciwhat: lmfaoo how stupid:mjlol: akhas caleek i think i know what kind of women would fall into that trap, def not women who love themselves and have SHARAF:fantasia2:

:gucciwhat: If you are taking a page from @Miro's playbook on how to be a male coquette, it's not going to work, I'm telling you.
I don't know what you on, I was just looking forward to the other ones reply to that :mjhaps:

Anyway I imitate no one:birdman:

But seems like you trying to catch my attention, this not the way macaantay :mjhaps:
What did you today?:dabcasar:
I went to feed the sled dogs and went skiidoing was fun, wish u were there:dabcasar:

I don't like any girl more than another to be honest with you. Maybe when I was a raging hormone teenager. Now I could care less.

So I treat them all the same.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Naa hoy horta aan kala xishoono, ja'aifada iga daa.

@sophisticate i thought you were my home girl, so why are you siding with her? what is this betrayal, and do i need to find a new waifu?
afkaaga hooyo baro and dont be ashamed of your culture. Sophi is siding with the truth, waad adab darantahay :ufdup:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
afkaaga hooyo baro and dont be ashamed of your culture. Sophi is siding with the truth, waad adab darantahay :ufdup:
tenor.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You posted yourself again bisinka you gonna get us all crazy again. :dead:

Not really. They love me as the Qumayo of the Waste. Not as my unadulterated self. I only changed it to celebrate your mixtape release.

He's a rabble-rouser. And you are often reasonable. :salute:

Trending