How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

lalayariis

Bad cop
if a guy did the majority of those questions, he likes u probably lol
6566A3B4-7E42-4BF7-9B7B-5366CD6EB950.gif

damn I really am dense. I fucked up oops:kendrickcry:

Gedogyal

good cop
I'd say yes, those are many of the signs
Ofc it also depends bc a lot of guys could be doing things like that to be nice, best way is to look how he treats other women and then look at yourself:westbrookswag:
Also, guys that like a girl tend to be a little more serious around them

View attachment 104481

damn I really am dense. I fucked up oops:kendrickcry:
Ofc it also depends bc a lot of guys could be doing things like that to be nice, best way is to look how he treats other women and then look at yourself:westbrookswag:
Also, guys that like a girl tend to be a little more serious around you
This whole time I thought you two were the same poster.

Please one of you change your DP

Question, do you offer rides to female friends if you know they don’t have one consistently and walk?

question 2, do you text for hours?

Question 3, do you touch their back, nose, and or top of head?

question 4, do you compliment them a lot, but not on physical appearance?

question 5, do you say their name a lot when in conversation? Like multiple times a sentence.

question 6, do you notice things about them that changed?

All these happened to me with either the same or multiple guys and I passed it off as them being nice.:damnmusic:
Sounds like a world class pussy hole. Man's trying to nice is way between your thighs. Dudes like this are straight cowards, better to try to offer a direct transaction.:mjhaps: :mjlol:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Also, guys that like a girl tend to be a little more serious around you
I’ve peeped they really didn’t use to joke around with me much, and were more serious and extremely nice while teasing other girls and joking with them. Like they would do me favors randomly, but with other girls they would joke around with them and piss them off jokingly. That’s why I thought they weren’t serious and just considered me a friend. :draketf:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Sounds like a world class pussy hole. Man's trying to nice is way between your thighs. Dudes like this are straight cowards, better to try to offer a direct transaction.:mjhaps: :mjlol:
Again those are not all from the same dude lol, but :deadrose:
I’m not that type of girl and most people know that so I doubt it lol. :drakekidding:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
During my young baby days, when a guy looked at me like this

1586274868785.png

My Aabo be like

1586274887929.png