How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Gedogyal

good cop
I’ve peeped they really didn’t use to joke around with me much, and were more serious and extremely nice while teasing other girls and joking with them. Like they would do me favors randomly, but with other girls they would joke around with them and piss them off jokingly. That’s why I thought they weren’t serious and just considered me a friend. :draketf:
Ngl I should not be giving you any tips bc I've missed a lot of obvious signs myself. Yes I am broken :deadosama:

no such thing as female friends
During the Christmas staff party, one of my co-workers was like : You're so lucky you got good friends like me that cover for you :hillarybiz:
I said: I ain't you friend, I'm your coworker:mjlol:
She gave me the :damsel: really?

I said yes :sass2:

Miskeenada wallahi I shouldn't have drunk that much, I bruised a lot of egos that night. :mjhaps:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
During the Christmas staff party, one of my co-workers was like : You're so lucky you got good friends like me that cover for you :hillarybiz:

Miskeenada wallahi I shouldn't have drunk that much, I bruised a lot of egos that night. :mjhaps:
females want attention males want sex its simple

Question, do you offer rides to female friends if you know they don’t have one consistently and walk?

question 2, do you text for hours?

Question 3, do you touch their back, nose, and or top of head?

question 4, do you compliment them a lot, but not on physical appearance?

question 5, do you say their name a lot when in conversation? Like multiple times a sentence.

question 6, do you notice things about them that changed?

All these happened to me with either the same or multiple guys and I passed it off as them being nice.:damnmusic:

why would he touch ur nose and head? is he checking for coronavirus

lalayariis

Bad cop
Ngl I should not be giving you any tips bc I've missed a lot of obvious signs myself. Yes I am broken :deadosama:
Abaayo Same wllhi. I just can’t believe that fact that someone would like me in that way so I never believe it no matter how many signs there are unless they straight up say it. Even then I’ll probably think they’re joking. It’s because I legit used to be a straight up 2/10 until I randomly glowed up within a year and started actually having guys talk to me. It was weird, and I still feel like a potato.:deadmanny:

lalayariis

Bad cop

I kept saying we aren’t friends, too. Just classmates or coworkers. :deadrose:
It’s because I only consider people that I’m close to friends.

Like they’d say we’re friends.

I’d be like no, we’re not. Why am I such a dumbass :kendrickcry: :dead:

I kept saying we aren’t friends, too. Just classmates or coworkers. :deadrose:
It’s because I only consider people that I’m close to friends.
I've only said that, that one time, but always had that mentality.

That night just so happens that I can was sipping on the elixir of truth. :sass1:

Shit I even guessed the age of some coworkers (they pushed it), I guessed mid-forties, they were in their early 30's.:russ:

You can imagine how those es felt :mjhaps:

Gedogyal

good cop
Abaayo Same wllhi. I just can’t believe that fact that someone would like me in that way so I never believe it no matter how many signs there are unless they straight up say it. Even then I’ll probably think they’re joking. It’s because I legit used to be a straight up 2/10 until I randomly glowed up within a year and started actually having guys talk to me. It was weird, and I still feel like a potato.:deadmanny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending