How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
That happened to one of my buddies, he was ugly in elementary school and he crushed on a cute cadaan girl. Then in high school he glowed up and got bulky and she was head over heels for her. She asked him out and he said nah
Idiaaat!!
He should've just wassed her in school bathroom. :mjhaps:
Or locker room
Madaax under the staircase :ahh:

Cadaan hoes are the easiest and freakiest

Gedogyal

good cop
That happened to one of my buddies, he was ugly in elementary school and he crushed on a cute cadaan girl. Then in high school he glowed up and got bulky and she was head over heels for her. She asked him out and he said nah
my nigga :lolbron::russ:

NGL I'm thankful for my glow up but It really fucks you up mentally bc you still believe that you look like your old self sometimes

AND LET ME NOT GO INTO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY! Damn guys, stop treating people like shit:wow::ileycry:

NGL I'm thankful for my glow up but It really fucks you up mentally bc you still believe that you look like your old self sometimes

AND LET ME NOT GO INTO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY! Damn guys, stop treating people like shit:wow::ileycry:
Treat them mean keep them keen :westbrookswag:

lalayariis

Bad cop

Wllhi that’s a mood. I still feel ugly a lot of days, but I also have had like several old lyft driving fobs ask me out to the point I think I think everyone is @Tawheed and likes young girls. I changed my name to an Ethiopian name so I pretend to not speak somali anymore because they are persistent and one even made me give him my number. Also at a grocery store another old fob walked up to me and started chatting with me while I was trying to just grab something and go and tried to reach for something I couldn’t reach to help me. :deadrose:

I don’t understand why only old fobs are straight forward:jcoleno:

Wllhi that’s a mood. I still feel ugly a lot of days, but I also have had like several old lyft driving fobs ask me out to the point I think I think everyone is @Tawheed and likes young girls. I changed my name to an Ethiopian name so I pretend to not speak somali anymore because they are persistent and one even made me give him my number. Also at a grocery store another old fob walked up to me and started chatting with me while I was trying to just grab something and go and tried to reach for something I couldn’t reach to help me. :deadrose:

You changed your name legally?!:birdman:

Age? Yours that is

Gedogyal

good cop

LMFAO I freaking hate situations like that:dead::dead::dead: We have so much to talk about

a young girl is the best because u can play with her and she can play with u.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Who’s that much attractive :damn:
I think it’s a female thing, a lot of females have this problem with lyft and uber. It’s wllhi terrible because you can’t do anything and are stuck in the car. It’s worse if they’re Somali because you can’t be rude and have to play along.