How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
afkaaga hooyo baro and dont be ashamed of your culture. Sophi is siding with the truth, waad adab darantahay :ufdup:
I understand your point walal so please try to see things from my perspective too. My mother worked very hard to put me through casri schools and mashalah I'm well learned today. Marka, don't you think it's rude to undermine my extensive educational background when you speak to me in this primitive tongue you call af. It is disrespectful and beneath me.:wow:

Thank you, my favourite son. :friendhug: Your cyber hooyo loves you most.
But if you are his cyber hooyo, that would make me his.... :notsureif:

No, it can't be! But @Odkac WRLD is a known simp :williamswtf:

I demand to see Maury :whoa:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I understand your point walal so please try to see things from my perspective too. My mother worked very hard to put me through casri schools and mashalah I'm well learned today. Marka, don't you think it's rude to undermine my extensive educational background when you speak to me in this primitive tongue you call af. It is disrespectful and beneath me.:wow:

But if you are his cyber hooyo, that would make me his.... :notsureif:

No, it can't be! But @Odkac WRLD is a known simp :williamswtf:

I demand to see Maury :whoa:
And your a known .:heh:

Thank you, sis. I'm of the impression Somali girls are pretty. It's just online where some Abdis who shall remain nameless like to calcaal and suggest the opposite (more so for plat threads and negative attention). :it0tdo8:
:jaynerd: Didn’t know you were

I take back my slanderous comments about your age yesterday :lolbron:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
@sophisticate you look magnificent my jelly roll
fafa.jpg
infact i'd go for leftovers :oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

Trending