How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are husbands expected to defend their wives and know how to fight? Their wives should know how to defend themselves at the end of the day if a wife isn’t expected to cook for her husband then I don’t see why a husband is expected to put his life in danger to save his wife that’s equality between the sexes.

I can clear protect myself and clearly i am going to cook for my husband just not every day cuz as i said we are going to do everything together i will also bring an income home and you expect me to do all the chores alone? @Yahya Liban-Lewis aboowe ninkaan iga celi:bell:

Somali women are in they're mid 20s and can't even cook canjeero....
Maybe they don't like to eat or make canjeero. Is there a law stating they have to know how to cook it???
As long as they cook and do a good job, then why complain? If you want canjeero, make it yourself.

Modern Somali food is not good for you tbh. We need to go back to our hilib and caano diet, then maybe Abdi's won't look like a geed.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Can’t relate I can throw down in the kitchen
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can clear protect myself and clearly i am going to cook for my husband just not every day cuz as i said we are going to do everything together i will also bring an income home and you expect me to do all the chores alone? @Yahya Liban-Lewis aboowe ninkaan iga celi:bell:
Your income as a wife is just that your income it’s no business of the husband or the kids you can do with it as you please but the husbands money is your money and the children’s money islamically in the shariah law it’s clear that if the woman choices to work whatever money she makes belongs solely to her she’s not obliged to even by a bottle of milk for the kids cause that responsibility is placed solely on the husbands shoulders.

So it’s irrelevant mentioning your income cause you’re not obliged to share it with the rest of the household according to the divine laws of Allah the most benevolent

Your income as a wife is just that your income it’s no business of the husband or the kids you can do with it as you please but the husbands money is your money and the children’s money islamically in the shariah law it’s clear that if the woman choices to work whatever money she makes belongs solely to her she’s not obliged to even by a bottle of milk for the kids cause that responsibility is placed solely on the husbands shoulders.

So it’s irrelevant mentioning your income cause you’re not obliged to share it with the rest of the household according to the divine laws of Allah the most benevolent

Okay but let's say i work do you expect me to do all the chores wouldn't you help/divide the work

Why are husbands expected to defend their wives and know how to fight? Their wives should know how to defend themselves at the end of the day if a wife isn’t expected to cook for her husband then I don’t see why a husband is expected to put his life in danger to save his wife that’s equality between the sexes.

She just wants to divide the chores, there's nothing wrong with that. But every Somali girl needs to know how to cook and cook for their husband.

Maybe they don't like to eat or make canjeero. Is there a law stating they have to know how to cook it???
As long as they cook and do a good job, then why complain? If you want canjeero, make it yourself.

Modern Somali food is not good for you tbh. We need to go back to our hilib and caano diet, then maybe Abdi's won't look like a geed.

They should cook whatever food I want.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She just wants to divide the chores, there's nothing wrong with that. But every Somali girl needs to know how to cook and cook for their husband.
According to the shariah if the wife choices to work whatever income she receives belongs to her alone whereas the husband is obliged to take care of his wife and kids financially and to protect her honour physically.

And you’re talking about splitting chores how about you tell your wife next time an intruder breaks into the house to go downstairs and see who it is since you’re splitting chores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending