How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to cook Thai, Japanese, Indian, West Indian. I can make Somali food but I prefer not to. I didn't learn how to cook.at a until I was in my mid twenties.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
A woman who doesn’t know how to cook is a shame Wallahi, and I shame every Girl(Asian, latina, AA) it hurts me the most when a Somali girl can’t cook. You should learn not only how to cook but your food should also be delicious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The real question you should be asking @Yahya Liban-Lewis is, how come xalimos from the diaspora cant cook in general
How come soo many Somalis Depend on a xaliimo too Cook food
:gucciwhat:

Its 2017 Cook your own food better yet teach her Its not rocket science
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

DeadStar

View attachment 33198
View attachment 33201

View attachment 33199
That’s something her mother has to teach her not me.
Most men find it really weird when a woman can’t cook because that’s what they were doing from the beginning of time. NO MAN WANTS A WOMAN WHO CANT COOK EXCEPT YOU.and I repeat No man who wants a woman who can’t cook.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Most men find it really weird when a woman can’t cook because that’s what they were doing from the beginning of time. NO MAN WANTS A WOMAN WHO CANT COOK EXCEPT YOU.and I repeat No man who wants a woman who can’t cook.
Your way of thinking is bs. If I get a wife that can’t cook. Then f*ck her. She needs to learn it herself. Thats why I will cook for myself anyways. I like it when I make my food myself

DeadStar

View attachment 33198
View attachment 33201

View attachment 33199
AND WHAT DOES THE YEAR 2017 HAVE TO DO WITH COOKING AND FOOD, NIGAA??
Your putting it as if men never cooked food bro. Like... :mindblown:. Yooo, this niggaaa is confusing me bro. Wtf. My Nigga?!.:noneck:

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
And no woman wants a man that can’t cook.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
AND WHAT DOES THE YEAR 2017 HAVE TO DO WITH COOKING AND FOOD, NIGAA??
Your putting it as if men never cooked food bro. Like... :mindblown:. Yooo, this niggaaa is confusing me bro. Wtf. My Nigga?!.:noneck:

It's 2017 yet a lot of people keep ing about how they want a chick who can cook food it's as if people who been fed by their mom expect the same treatment from their wife to nurture them like a big baby everybody should know how to cook but there's a lot of guys and girls who can't cook cause their lazy and irresponsible

I'm not stuntin on anyone in here nor am I showing off I post pictures to get some of you inspired to try some stuff

DeadStar

It's 2017 yet a lot of people keep ing about how they want a chick who can cook food it's as if people who been fed by their mom expect the same treatment from their wife to nurture them like a big baby everybody should know how to cook but there's a lot of guys and girls who can't cook cause their lazy and irresponsible

I'm not stuntin on anyone in here nor am I showing off I post pictures to get some of you inspired to try some stuff
K

DeadStar

He just has excellent cooking skills. He's gonna be very popular with the ladies :denzelnigga:
Shit I’m already jealous bro. I ain’t lying.

But real talk tho. Mercury the kinda guy that you don’t bring around your girls but he the number 1 guy on my list when I’m you having a cookout coz you know that food gon be macaan Wallahi.

I’ll officially put it in my to-do list.
  • Taste mercury’s Food before you die.:trumpsmirk:

Shit I’m already jealous bro. I ain’t lying.

But real talk tho. Mercury the kinda guy that you don’t bring around your girls but he the number 1 guy on my list when I’m you having a cookout coz you know that food gon be macaan Wallahi.

I’ll officially put it in my to-do list.
  • Taste mercury’s Food before you die.:trumpsmirk:
Somali bbqs would be lit walle. somali food and somali music.:ohhhdamn:

It pisses me off that xalimos from the diaspora (Canada, US, Reer Europe) can't cook Somali food :noneck:

They can't even make something simple as Canjeero/Canjeelo or Malawax :noneck:

The xalimos I've dated only 1/4 of them could cook :noneck:

When you confront them about it they get mad and say "Cook it yourself if you want bajiye or sambuusa :noneck:"

"Go to (insert Somali restaurant) if you want hilib ari iyo baris :noneck:"

"Ewww Shaah is disgusting :noneck:"

What the f*ck is going on? It should be a basic requirement for xalimos from the diaspora to know how to make Somali food :noneck:

I'm seriously considering marrying some xalimo from my tuulo, I love my xalimos from the West but damn, I might have to reconsider :noneck:

Marry from back home sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.