How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pisses me off that xalimos from the diaspora (Canada, US, Reer Europe) can't cook Somali food :noneck:

They can't even make something simple as Canjeero/Canjeelo or Malawax :noneck:

The xalimos I've dated only 1/4 of them could cook :noneck:

When you confront them about it they get mad and say "Cook it yourself if you want bajiye or sambuusa :noneck:"

"Go to (insert Somali restaurant) if you want hilib ari iyo baris :noneck:"

"Ewww Shaah is disgusting :noneck:"

What the f*ck is going on? It should be a basic requirement for xalimos from the diaspora to know how to make Somali food :noneck:

I'm seriously considering marrying some xalimo from my tuulo, I love my xalimos from the West but damn, I might have to reconsider :noneck:

Whenever something starts with "how come xalimos"
ritter.gif

All jokes aside, cooking is a survival skill, everyone in my family (even my older brother(s)) cook. My mother always said if we don't want to learn we can go broke or starve :ileycry:

Last edited:
Bunch of uncultured swine good for nothing xalimos, insha'Allah I will go back home to marry a true wife when I ruin some of the xalimos in my uni and area:shaq:

Whenever something starts with "how come xalimos"
ritter.gif

All jokes aside, cooking is a survival skill, everyone in my family (even older my brother(s)) do it. My mother always said, if we don't want to learn we can go broke or starve :ileycry:

Mashallah, thats good. Your mother is right. Alot of Somali parents don't teach their kids that.

This one girl told me Malawax was hard to make and that she always burns it :ummhmm:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Everyone in my family knows how to cook, especially Somali food. It's a necessary life skill everybody needs to learn cause eating takeouts is way too expensive.

I remember this one Xalimo I was talking too telling me she didn't know how to cook. I was shocked at first but I was even more shocked when she asked me to take the time to teach her. Ain't nobody got time for that! I have cadavers to cut and shit to do young lady!:icon lol:

Never replied to her messages after that. :axvmm9o: But I see where Mr.Yahya Guccimane is coming from

I'm considering it too. But I love diaspora xalimos too much.

I've made observations and have realised the only advantage diaspora xalimos have is they have better make up . If i marry back home I will make sure to buy expensive make up no homo and take it back with me, then I got a diaspora girl in Somalia.

Some beautiful girls in somalia are let down by their 2004 sharpie eyebrows and flour on their face:susp::susp:

Everyone in my family knows how to cook, especially Somali food. It's a necessary life skill everybody needs to learn cause eating takeouts is way too expensive.

I remember this one Xalimo I was talking too telling me she didn't know how to cook. I was shocked at first but I was even more shocked when she asked me to take the time to teach her. Ain't nobody got time for that! I have cadavers to cut and shit to do young lady!:icon lol:

Never replied to her messages after that. :axvmm9o: But I see where Mr.Yahya Guccimane is coming from

Thats true wallahi. A majority of them can't even cook malawax. I'll give them a pass for canjeero because its more difficult, but they have the gall to have certain expectations for us Somali men.

They get mad when we tell them you should know how to make Somali food, saying some feminist bullshit like "imma independent boss b*tch, not a housewife". Who said anything about being a housewife? You should know how to cook girl.

Lol i can't qasoos Canjeero but waa dubi kara:drakelaugh: seriously i am trying to learn in fact in six months alone I've learned how to make sambuus, suqaar/marag/suugo and pizza

But shouldn't you guys also learn how to cook:bell:

Traditionally it was frowned upon for our Geeljiresses to cook food. They would have a Oromo, habash or kikuyu maid do the work for them.

The Somali Peninsula has always pampered the geeljiress.

I've made observations and have realised the only advantage diaspora xalimos have is they have better make up . If i marry back home I will make sure to buy expensive make up no homo and take it back with me, then I got a diaspora girl in Somalia.

Some beautiful girls in somalia are let down by their 2004 sharpie eyebrows and flour on their face:susp::susp:

Yeah, thats why I don't like them. I would definitely give it to them si xoog iyo si ficaan, but they all look like Diana abusers. It's such a turnoff.

Lol i can't qasoos Canjeero but waa dubi kara:drakelaugh: seriously i am trying to learn in fact in six months alone I've learned how to make sambuus, suqaar/marag/suugo and pizza

But shouldn't you guys also learn how to cook:bell:

That's good, at least you can make Somali food. These other girls can't.

Somali guys now know how to cook, but I would never tell that to a xalimo, she would take advantage of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending