How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they cook for their husband?

Typical feminist xalimo response. As a husband I'm entitled to work and bring money into the house and satisfy her needs, and as a women she should cook for me.
no she shouldn't. this isnt the 50's, we also work and you're a grown ass man. either cook for yourself or run along to your mommy.

Why can't they cook for their husband?

Typical feminist xalimo response. As a husband I'm entitled to work and bring money into the house and satisfy her needs, and as a women she should cook for me.

Yeah, but we will take turns. However, on weekends, she needs to cook exclusively. The problem is a majority of the diaspora girls can't cook.

Lol then don't say things like that it will trigger the xalimos :mjlol:

According to the shariah if the wife choices to work whatever income she receives belongs to her alone whereas the husband is obliged to take care of his wife and kids financially and to protect her honour physically.

And you’re talking about splitting chores how about you tell your wife next time an intruder breaks into the house to go downstairs and see who it is since you’re splitting chores

When I talk about splitting chores, I mean taking kids to dugsi, shopping, raising the kids, those types of chores.

When it comes to the wife, she should cook or clean, I will do those only if I'm by myself.

It pisses me off that xalimos from the diaspora (Canada, US, Reer Europe) can't cook Somali food :noneck:

They can't even make something simple as Canjeero/Canjeelo or Malawax :noneck:

The xalimos I've dated only 1/4 of them could cook :noneck:

When you confront them about it they get mad and say "Cook it yourself if you want bajiye or sambuusa :noneck:"

"Go to (insert Somali restaurant) if you want hilib ari iyo baris :noneck:"

"Ewww Shaah is disgusting :noneck:"

What the f*ck is going on? It should be a basic requirement for xalimos from the diaspora to know how to make Somali food :noneck:

I'm seriously considering marrying some xalimo from my tuulo, I love my xalimos from the West but damn, I might have to reconsider :noneck:

this has made realize that if someone asks me that question I'm going to lie and say yes
:ayaanswag:

Of course aboowe i know how to make canjerro and baris etc.

You think you are smarter huh:birdman: i got you

On the weekdays, I might be by myself after work because she might finish work late. I will have to cook and clean for the house right?

But on the weekends she needs to cook and clean exclusively. I'll do my manly duties and she will do her women duties.

On the weekdays, I might be by myself after work because she might finish work late. I will have to cook and clean for the house right?

But on the weekends she needs to cook and clean exclusively. I'll do my manly duties and she will so her women duties.

Get rid of that and you are ready to go:liberaltears: no fiiri there is no man/women duties do it togetheeeeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending