How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good, at least you can make Somali food. These other girls can't.

Somali guys now know how to cook, but I would never tell that to a xalimo, she would take advantage of me.

Lol i think they are not interested i have always stood beside my father when he cooked because i liked it, so a few months ago i tried it and he liked my sambuus and know he asks me to make sambuus every time cuz i make em the best:mjcry: i shouldn't have done that

It pisses me off that xalimos from the diaspora (Canada, US, Reer Europe) can't cook Somali food :noneck:

They can't even make something simple as Canjeero/Canjeelo or Malawax :noneck:

The xalimos I've dated only 1/4 of them could cook :noneck:

When you confront them about it they get mad and say "Cook it yourself if you want bajiye or sambuusa :noneck:"

"Go to (insert Somali restaurant) if you want hilib ari iyo baris :noneck:"

"Ewww Shaah is disgusting :noneck:"

What the f*ck is going on? It should be a basic requirement for xalimos from the diaspora to know how to make Somali food :noneck:

I'm seriously considering marrying some xalimo from my tuulo, I love my xalimos from the West but damn, I might have to reconsider :noneck:

Than learn to make it yourself.

This isn't the 1950's woman work
And bring home an income just
like Men do

:lawd:

Lol i think they are not interested i have always stood beside my father when he cooked because i liked it, so a few months ago i tried it and he liked my sambuus and know he asks me to make sambuus every time cuz i make em the best:mjcry: i shouldn't have done that

Thats good you know how to cook :pachah1:

Your father raised you, you must cook for him all the time abayo :yousmart:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Thats true wallahi. A majority of them can't even cook malawax. I'll give them a pass for canjeero because its more difficult, but they have the gall to have certain expectations for us Somali men.

They get mad when we tell them you should know how to make Somali food, saying some feminist bullshit like "imma independent boss b*tch, not a housewife". Who said anything about being a housewife? You should know how to cook girl.

Haha it seems like the diaspora Xalimos have no intention of cooking or partaking in the traditional housewife role. It's fascinating really. I'm sure you've seen these tweets on twitter already but here's some examples:

It's quite interesting to see the differences between the Xalimos here compared to the ones back home. And I'm starting to understand why Faraxs are going back home to marry a women that hasn't been tainted by Dajjal's feminism movement.

Haha it seems like the diaspora Xalimos have no intention of cooking or partaking in the traditional housewife role. It's fascinating really. I'm sure you've seen these tweets on twitter already but here's some examples:

It's quite interesting to see the differences between the Xalimos here compared to the ones back home. And I'm starting to understand why Faraxs are going back home to marry a women that hasn't been tainted by Dajjal's feminism movement.

Thats the problem with them. They think cooking for their husband is slavery. They are indeed tainted by the shaytans ideology called "Feminism".

They're the biggest hypocrites sxb. They want Somali men to be a certain way, but when we demand them to cook food, they get all mad. I don't blame Somali men for going back home to find them a wife because the ones here ain't shit. They can't even cook malawax. A damn pancake. Even Becky can cook that.

Typical xalimo response "This isn't the 1950s, women aren't slaves". How come xalimos have expectations for us geeljires to herd the camels, but we can't for them because they get all feminazi mad?

Xalimos are hypocrites.

Look it is not that we are all hypocrites i expect that i bring an income do the house work and cook but the same rules apply for my husband.
my motto is we do it together :lolbron::mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Xalimos werent created to cook for your ungrateful asses. If you want Somali food, ask your mom to cook for you or better yet cook it your damn self.

Look it is not that we are all hypocrites i expect that i bring an income do the house work and cook but the same rules apply for my husband.
my motto is we do it together :lolbron::mjlol:

You will be a good wife because your not like the majority of Somali girls who think cooking is slavery.

I agree with you.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Thats the problem with them. They think cooking for their husband is slavery. They are indeed tainted by the shaytans ideology called "Feminism".

They're the biggest hypocrites sxb. They want Somali men to be a certain way, but when we demand them to cook food, they get all mad. I don't blame Somali men for going back home to find them a wife because the ones here ain't shit. They can't even cook malawax. A damn pancake. Even Becky can cook that.

I just hope and pray I can find me a unicorn that hasn't been indoctrinated. :rejoice:It's looking bleak but a brothers gotta try! If I must, I will take my talents back home to Somalia where I shall set up shop. And at least the Xalimos back home can help me prefect my Somali and keep a nigga fed.

Xalimos werent created to cook for your ungrateful asses. If you want Somali food, ask your mom to cook for you or better yet cook it your damn self.

Typical xalimo response. Somali girls have certain expectations for Somali men, but we can't have expectations for you women like cooking?

I'm not asking you xalimos to do my laundry, I'm just saying you girls should learn how to cook and be happy to cook for your husbands. I want sabaayad iyo suqaar and I expect the xalimo I'm with, to put it on my plate.

Such a pressing issue. :farmajoyaab:

Its a big issue. They want a Somali man to bring in the money, well, I want my wife to cook for me when I'm coming home from work. A majority of them can't cook food, even something simple like malawax.

The sabaayaad iyo suqaar ain't gonna make itself....

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Typical xalimo response. Somali girls have certain expectations for Somali men, but we can't have expectations for you women like cooking?

I'm not asking you xalimos to do my laundry, I'm just saying you girls should learn how to cook and be happy to cook for your husbands. I want sabaayad iyo suqaar and I expect the xalimo I'm with, to put it on my plate.
Typical lazy Faraax.

You want sabaayat make your damn self and wrap it.
You want sambusa make it yourself

You will be a good wife because your not like the majority of Somali girls who think cooking is slavery.

I agree with you.

So you would cook and clean the house:ehh: if that is so then why is there gender war the only thing xaliimos want are equality if you guys can do that then i see no problem so should the rest of the girls

Gambar

VIP
Its a big issue. They want a Somali man to bring in the money, well, I want my wife to cook for me when I'm coming home from work. A majority of them can't cook food, even something simple like malawax.

The sabaayaad iyo suqaar ain't gonna make itself....
It’s just food and Somali food isn’t that special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending