How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you and your future husband was out on a stroll and some guy walked up to you punched you in the face and took your handbag and your husband didn’t defend you and when you ask him why he responds by saying he doesn’t know how to fight would you teach him how to fight?

Why are asking that i would catch that thief not because he stole something from me but the fact that he fricking punched me as for my husband i would laugh at him lol that should be enough for a man i think:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well then, find one who can cook or you know, learn on your own.
Somali men can't cook for shit either, they either eat at restaraunts or eat PB & J :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are asking that i would catch that thief not because he stole something from me but the fact that he fricking punched me as for my husband i would laugh at him lol that should be enough for a man i think:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then likewise your husband has a right to laugh at you if you don’t know how to cook also he has a right to tell you to go to a school of the culinary arts in order to learn how to cook.

Then likewise your husband has a right to laugh at you if you don’t know how to cook also he has a right to tell you to go to a school if the culinary arts.

:bell: aboowe what did i do to you, if he can cook of course i am going to learn and i am not as useless as you think i am:mjcry: i just said i am all for equality so we gon do everything together ask @Yahya Liban-Lewis

Last edited:
Ajnabi aa :browtf:

How hard is it to make a pancake? cook for yourself mate your wife is your partner not your servent.

This is why I used to tell my mum not to spoil her sons so they don't feel freaking entitled.

Who said anything about a wife being a servant? :ayaanswag:

That's the problem with Somali girls today, they think cooking means your a servant.

Somali girls in the diaspora can't cook, if the guys now know how to cook the girls should too. It should be a balance.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:bell: aboowe what did i do to you, if he can cook of course i am going to learn and i am not as useless as you think i am:mjcry: i just said i am all for equality so we gon do everything together ask @Yahya Liban-Lewis
Don’t you see the double standards and clear bias in your statements? So a man is expected to know how to defend his wife and if he’s not capable of defending her he should be ridiculed yet if his wife doesn’t know how to cook he should teach her?

Well then, find one who can cook or you know, learn on your own.
Somali men can't cook for shit either, they either eat at restaraunts or eat PB & J :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

No one's expecting a Somali man to cook. We expect Somali women to cook, they should know how to cook when we marry them.

I really don't see what the fuss is about, work it out between yourselves (Spouses).

At the end of the day when your wife becomes a mother, she will cook for the kids 100%

I guess its a win win situation for @Yahya Liban-Lewis :eating:

They can't even cook malawax saxiib. I'm going to go back to my tuulo to find one that can. I'm fed up at these diaspora women. They're making YouTube and Snapchat videos, instead of being in the kitchen smh!!!

Don’t you see the double standards and clear bias in your statements? So a man is expected to know how to defend his wife and if he’s not capable of defending her he should be ridiculed yet if his wife doesn’t know how to cook he should teach her?

Dayuum look if he can cook he can teach her cuz obviously he can cook and i said you can teach her not you have to teach her and what do you expect from me when i can't fight that good my self and of course i was joking about the laughing thing:mahubowtf:
Is daji i don't want you to get diig kar this way

They can't even cook malawax saxiib. I'm going to go back to my tuulo to find one that can. I'm fed up at these diaspora women. They're making YouTube and Snapchat videos, instead of being in the kitchen smh!!!

No you didn't say that:jcoleno: and i liked you for a moment i thought you were for equality are you saying we belong to the kitchen hoogay:jaynerd:

No you didn't say that:jcoleno: and i liked you for a moment i thought you were for equality are you saying we belong to the kitchen hoogay:jaynerd:

Abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab, I agree with equality in the marriage and sharing chores, but a women should know her way around the kitchen.......

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dayuum look if he can cook he can teach her cuz obviously he can cook and i said you can teach her not you have to teach her and what do you expect from me when i can't fight that good my self and of course i was joking about the laughing thing:mahubowtf:
Is daji i don't want you to get diig kar this way
Why are husbands expected to defend their wives and know how to fight? Their wives should know how to defend themselves at the end of the day if a wife isn’t expected to cook for her husband then I don’t see why a husband is expected to put his life in danger to save his wife that’s equality between the sexes.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know how to cook but I will not make the mistake of cooking for him every meal, I plan on making dinners as long as he makes the breakfast. Have my coffee and omelette ready before I'm up and you will get your lasagna after work. You get what you give:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending