Homosexuality ? Sheikhs soo gala

And of course the punishment will only be applicable if the person acts on his desires and gets caught. The doing is the sin, not the desire.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Same question to you I guess. The distinction here is subtle but vital to your arguments.

Homosexuality is a sexuality that one is attracted to same sex. That means, woman on woman, man on man.

I fail to understand your argument & brain gymnastic here. Lets not rabbit hop all over a simple subject

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Khaniis is mental illness it's not natural to stick your Big Mac in another niggas ass nor is it natural to rub vaginas together or whatever tf lesbians do in the bedroom. Can you form a baby via a ass? No? Then it is unnatural.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Alright I’ll dumpster you retards in turn

So it not homosexual to have gay sex? Wow that changes everything :drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Homosexuality means an exclusive attraction to the same sex meaning you don’t find women attractive, this is the definition, look it up. That means that none of the graeco-romans would fall under that description and neither would the Japanese.

I'll give it to you I gave you a sincere answer and it's clear you are trolling . I should of known since you are using the uni bomber as a PFP

I'm going back to my oromo agenda you can keep arguing nonsense here. I give a example of gay people existing and here you are trying to troll me with MSM and homsexuality argument . Go annoy someone else

:mjlaugh:

You said look up nanshoku which I did, did you read it yourself? You’re citing pederasts and men who don’t exclusively have sex with men? Thanks for proving my point numbnuts. Also the uni bomber is based. Also, leaving when proven patently wrong is cowardice.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan
3F89BFC6-5447-4591-803E-1D3C35298DD2.jpeg

61B818E0-6B6B-4C33-AF71-CF03E35FD149.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'll give it to you I gave you a sincere answer and it's clear you are trolling . I should of known since you are using the uni bomber as a PFP

I'm going back to my oromo agenda you can keep arguing nonsense here. I give a example of gay people existing and here you are trying to troll me with MSM and homosexuality argument . Go annoy someone else

He is not trolling. He is a drunk odeey who has no knowledge of homosexuality, but tries to throw baasto on the wall hoping some will stick and some will not

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

I'm going back to my oromo agenda you can keep arguing nonsense here. I give a example of gay people existing and here you are trying to troll me with MSM and homosexuality argument . Go annoy someone else

Being attracted to prepubescent children isn’t homosexuality, it’s called being a paedo. A child doesn’t even display androgenic features so how could that be called homosexuality. You’re doing me a favour by arguing “homosexuals” are really pedophiles which was my next point btw bye
13145EAA-0D29-4172-B8F5-3656D005F888.jpeg

I've been thinking wallahi. Since homosexuality is a sin in Islam. Haye guy on guy waa fagg0try. Wa lakin it's their sin markaa why do Muslim states ban homosexuality completely and attach a death sentence to it. I'm talking purely Islamically is there a hadith that says to kill them then I apologize for my ignorance. I'm just thinking of ways we can better relationship with the West. Maybe like Turkey make homosexuality legal only in one's own household but not outside. In some cities it's allowed also inside big cities.

Lakin f@gs are f@gs markaa if they want to wuss each other why would it bother us straight males ileen they accumulate the sin not us.

I want people to see what Islam really stands for .

Then again making it legal does that mean we are condoning it?

I don't condone it but who am I to tell a next man i will kill him or death sentence him.

Man I don't understand. Anyone with a doctorate in Islamic theology?
The punnisment is 80 flogging not death

Sodomy is punishable by death in Islam. Homosexuality is haram pure and simple. LGBTQ cucks who want to promote this garbage in Islam are going by their sexually deviant desires

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
He is not trolling. He is a drunk odeey who has no knowledge of homosexuality, but tries to throw baasto on the wall hoping some will stick and some will not

It’s telling that both you and @Medulla are women. Women are more easily influenced by their environment and are less capable of argumentative reasoning.
:mjpls:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being attracted to prepubescent children isn’t homosexuality, it’s called being a paedo. A child doesn’t even display androgenic features so how could that be called homosexuality. You’re doing me a favour by arguing “homosexuals” are really pedophiles which was my next point btw bye
View attachment 94658

a homosexual or heterosexual sleeping with prepubescent child is a pedophile. There are more heterosexual pedophiles than there are homosexual pedophiles

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I was going to be sincere and even translate documents from chinese as evidence of gay people existing. But whatever his weird definition of homosexuality is will never be enough. Let's ignore cultural implications of being gay and people being forced into marriages.

If gay sex isn't expression of homosexuality what is O.O . Cadaan people are so evil they made us all gay in only 100 years

:ohhh:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
a homosexual or heterosexual sleeping with prepubescent child is a pedophile. There are more heterosexual pedophiles than there are homosexual pedophiles

This is untrue, like over a third of pedophiles target only males. If you assume that they are homosexuals then and that homosexuals only make out about 1/20 of the population, well do the math.

I was going to be sincere and even translate documents from chinese as evidence of gay people existing. But whatever his weird definition of homosexuality is will never be enough. Let's ignore cultural implications of being gay and people being forced into marriages.

If gay sex isn't expression of homosexuality what is O.O . Cadaan people are so evil they made us all gay in only 100 years

:ohhh:

Take another L you dumb b my definition is the only definition
01111418-FA98-4203-A43F-A8DC2DB2D79F.jpeg

AE0766E5-D66A-4C05-A913-E0FE69669B6A.jpeg

Turkey is making it legal in households? That is definitely wrong.

I would assume it has to be proven and so I think they would have to be caught or possibly confess. There was the woman I remember who confessed to adultery and who was stoned (I assume there weren't four witnesses).

I'm not sure about the exact requirements as far as evidence. Wallahi I'm not an expert or anything like that.
The punnisment is 80 or 100 flogging not death

Exodus

Alienist
View attachment 94658
I don't think it's fair to say homosexuals = pedophiles.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is untrue, like over a third of pedophiles target only males. If you assume that they are homosexuals then and that homosexuals only make out about 1/20 of the population, well do the math.

Take another L you dumb b my definition is the only definition
View attachment 94659
View attachment 94660

Ok lets make this argument very simple.

Any one sleeping with an under age child, is a Pedophile? Gay or Straight.

Do we agree?

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Ok lets make this argument very simple.

Any one sleeping with an under age child, is a Pedophile? Gay or Straight.

Do we agree?

The strict definition of pedophile would mean prepubescent not “underage” as someone who is 17 would be underage but a man wouldn’t be a pedophile for sleeping with her. So no, I don’t agree.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The strict definition of pedophile would mean prepubescent not “underage” as someone who is 17 would be underage but a man wouldn’t be a pedophile for sleeping with her. So no, I don’t agree.

OK Any Man gay or straight sleeping with a child under the age of 14 is a pedophile?

Trending

Latest posts