Homosexuality ? Sheikhs soo gala

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Being Gay isn't genetic, there have been many studies on this, see here;
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-49484490

There is no "gay gene", and I have serious doubts about it being a choice, seeing as there are no benefits and all people face is being ostracized and discriminated against. I think people are just born that way, however.
This is the finding of the study, "no conclusive degree to which nature or nurture influenced how a gay or lesbian person behaves." So basically they don't know.

Here is the summy of that study which doesn't claim to delink genetics from gays

Summary
Studies have indicated that same-sex orientation and behavior has a genetic basis and runs in families, yet specific genetic variants have not been isolated (1). Evidence that sexual orientation has a biological component could shape acceptance and legal protection: 4 to 10% of individuals report ever engaging in same-sex behavior in the United States, so this could affect a sizeable proportion of the population (2). On page 882 of this issue, Ganna et al. (3) report the largest study to date, comprising almost half a million individuals in the United Kingdom and United States, identifying genetic variants associated with same-sex sexual behavior. They provide evidence that genetic variation accounts for a small fraction of same-sex sexual behavior and uncover a relationship to the regulation of the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen as well as sex-specific differences. They also reveal complexity of human sexuality.

They will be questioned in Judgement Day and we cannot do punishments on Allah's creation it's not our goal or mission we are here to only serve Allah.

We cannot do punishment on Allah's creation?

Is that what the Quran and Sunnah tell us?

Even the Quran discusses punishments for crimes- punishments carried out by humans on humans.

So if you want to follow a religion where there is no punishment for crimes, I guess you can do that but that sounds like you making up your own religion. You can come with poetic rhetoric but Islam is based on Quran and Sunnah, not poetic rhetoric that you just made up.

We cannot do punishment on Allah's creation?

Is that what the Quran and Sunnah tell us?

Even the Quran discusses punishments for crimes- punishments carried out by humans on humans.

So if you want to follow a religion where there is no punishment for crimes, I guess you can do that but that sounds like you making up your own religion. You can come with poetic rhetoric but Islam is based on Quran and Sunnah, not poetic rhetoric that you simply made up.
I believe that we should not punish those who deny or do something haram.
Allah will deal with them, we are only on Earth to submit to Allah not to murder or cause violence.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
anecdotal evidence please give me proof it works anywhere all it does it bring the gay scene underground. It doesn't stop anything

People "suspecting" things doesn't matter the same people who are right wing apes it doesn't take much to convince them "your one of them". Being gay doesn't carry a scent it isn't a look if they know they be given grief they will turn down whatever "gay " in that country.

Your town may only have a few but other places will have high concentration of them just like somalis they stick together in adulthood. Just because there are barely any somalis in taiwan doesn't mean there numbers are low else where.

Why did gay people exist before the introduction of and Media in general ? What were they addicted to back then?

No such thing as gay before the introduction of media and the work of individuals such as Marcus Hirschfeld and Wilhelm Reich, later popularized into the public imagination by media. Look up when the word and behavior was first coined. There has been men who’ve had sex with men or women who’ve had sex with women in the past but as a expression of a more complex conception of sexuality, still reasoning heterosexuality as the norm, and singular attraction to the same gender as an identity is entirely novel. In a majority of ethnographies the concept of same sex attraction is absent altogether (59%) irrespective of religion.

Thinking 1000 people in a town of 20000 can hide being deviant is just a hilariously myopic view of interpersonal relationships btw.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the finding of the study, "no conclusive degree to which nature or nurture influenced how a gay or lesbian person behaves." So basically they don't know.

Here is the summy of that study which doesn't claim to delink genetics from gays

Summary
Studies have indicated that same-sex orientation and behavior has a genetic basis and runs in families, yet specific genetic variants have not been isolated (1). Evidence that sexual orientation has a biological component could shape acceptance and legal protection: 4 to 10% of individuals report ever engaging in same-sex behavior in the United States, so this could affect a sizeable proportion of the population (2). On page 882 of this issue, Ganna et al. (3) report the largest study to date, comprising almost half a million individuals in the United Kingdom and United States, identifying genetic variants associated with same-sex sexual behavior. They provide evidence that genetic variation accounts for a small fraction of same-sex sexual behavior and uncover a relationship to the regulation of the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen as well as sex-specific differences. They also reveal complexity of human sexuality.

So your above study emphasizes my theory that hormones influences sexuality. The larger conclusion might me unknown, but I think my theory comes close to it. lol

Exodus

Alienist

Summary
The point of the study was to see if homosexuality is a genetic trait or not, which it isn't. Modern science does not know the real cause of homosexuality yet anyway.

I believe that we should not punish those who deny or do something haram.
Allah will deal with them, we are only on Earth to submit to Allah not to murder or cause violence.

So we should not implement the hadd punishment? I honestly think you saying this may actually be enough to declare you a kaffir.

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

-Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:38

What you say directly goes against the Quran.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No such thing as gay before the introduction of media and the work of individuals such as Marcus Hirschfeld and Wilhelm Reich, later popularized into the public imagination by media. Look up when the word and behavior was first coined. There has been men who’ve had sex with men or women who’ve had sex with women in the past but as a expression of a more complex conception of sexuality, still reasoning heterosexuality as the norm, and singular attraction to the same gender as an identity is entirely novel. In a majority of ethnographies the concept of same sex attraction is absent altogether (59%) irrespective of religion.

Thinking 1000 people in a town of 20000 can hide being deviant is just a hilariously myopic view of interpersonal relationships btw.

Who gives a crap when the term was invented/ labelled , where there people who were attracted to the same sex before the introduction of and media. The answer is YES you giving me the name of random white people and acting as if they are the fathers of all gays.

You completely missed the part where I clearly said just cause they don't live in your town doesn't mean they don't live in other places in a higher concentration.

"but as a expression of a more complex conception of sexuality, "

What on earth are you talking about are you claiming gay people are just confused and are just curious or what. Are you honestly trying to tell me gay people didn't exist before the 1930's? What kind of consipiracy theory are you in for this to make sense to you

:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
So we should not implement the hadd punishment? I honestly think you saying this may actually be enough to declare you a kaffir.

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

-Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:38

What you say directly goes against the Quran.
Read this walal.
https://misconceptions-about-islam.com/misconception.php?id=37

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The point of the study was to see if homosexuality is a genetic trait or not, which it isn't. Modern science does not know the real cause of homosexuality yet anyway.

Well Hormones irregularity is a form of genetic trait, is it not? Just because humans are so backward in genetic studies does not mean, homosexuality is not genetic influenced. Like everything, it will take time, as man brains & capabilities are at a rudimental stages right now.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Are you honestly trying to tell me gay people didn't exist before the 1930'

The answer is YES you giving me the name of random white people and acting as if they are the fathers of all gays.

That’s exactly what I’m saying, it isn’t a conspiracy theory and the answer isn’t yes. The modern conception of homosexuality is entirely German, entirely political and entirely modern. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminology_of_homosexuality
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history
Please find me any proof of men being attracted only to men or the same with women before the late 19th century. Protip: you can’t. You are literally too dumb to understand what I’m telling you. A majority of ethnographies had zero conception of homosexuality or reported it’s absence and those that did didn’t have a parallel definition of the modern conception of sexuality.
55791128-CA54-4FDE-817E-70F665C183D3.jpeg

When I say “more complex” I mean consider the graeco-romans, often cited as the first true “ancient homosexuals” where there were men who had sex with men. However, they still had wives and children, for them sex with men was just an additional way to dominate other men outside the battlefield, and if you were the one being penetrated you were considered unmanly and ostracized. Consider also how the culture then encouraged pederasty that is to take a very young man sexually and it was practiced almost unanimously by the upper classes. If this was a genuine expression of sexuality not culture wouldn’t we see the same thing today being practiced in high percentages?

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That’s exactly what I’m saying, it isn’t a conspiracy theory and the answer isn’t yes. The modern conception of homosexuality is entirely German, entirely political and entirely modern. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminology_of_homosexuality
Please find me any proof of men being attracted only to men or the same with women before the late 19th century. Protip: you can’t. You are literally too dumb to understand what I’m telling you. A plurality of ethnographies had zero conception of homosexuality or reported it’s absence and those that did didn’t have a parallel definition of the modern conception of sexuality.
View attachment 94645

When I say “more complex” I mean consider the graeco-romans, often cited as the first true “ancient homosexuals” where there were men who had sex with men. However, they still had wives and children, for them sex with men was just an additional way to dominate other men outside the battlefield, and if you were the one being penetrated you were consider unmanly and ostracized. Consider also how the culture then encouraged pederasty that is to take a very young man sexually and it was practiced almost unanimously by the upper classes. If this was a genuine expression of sexuality not culture wouldn’t we see the same thing today being practiced in high high percentages?

You are 100% trolling here LMFAOOOOOOOO.

Let's ignore "nanshoku" being a thing in Japan in china they had 同性戀者 but hey you said it best gay people didn't exist right it's thanks to random cadaans that it has spread across the world.

You need to go outside cause you have honestly lost it . Even if they were gay culture norms made them get married and have kids its not what they wanted to do. But your eyes that makes them no longer gay right? all those samurais having gay orgies were faking it right

:mjlaugh:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
You are 100% trolling here LMFAOOOOOOOO.

Let's ignore "nanshoku" being a thing in Japan in china they had 同性戀者 but hey you said it best gay people didn't exist right it's thanks to random cadaans that it has spread across the world.

You need to go outside cause you have honestly lost it . Even if they were gay culture norms made them get married and have kids its not what they wanted to do. But your eyes that makes them no longer gay right? all those samurais having gay orgies were faking it right

Do you understand the difference between gay sex (MSM) and homosexuality? Serious question

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Do you understand the difference between gay sex and homosexuality? Serious question

I gave you two examples of gay people existing before 1930 and being in "love" is that not enough for you? Check out nanshoku and gay history in china. What is gay then in your eyes? Cause nanshoku is literally man love

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please find me any proof of men being attracted only to men or the same with women before the late 19th century. Protip: you can’t. You are literally too dumb to understand what I’m telling you. A majority of ethnographies had zero conception of homosexuality or reported it’s absence and those that did didn’t have a parallel definition of the modern conception of sexuality.
View attachment 94645

When I say “more complex” I mean consider the graeco-romans, often cited as the first true “ancient homosexuals” where there were men who had sex with men. However, they still had wives and children, for them sex with men was just an additional way to dominate other men outside the battlefield, and if you were the one being penetrated you were consider unmanly and ostracized. Consider also how the culture then encouraged pederasty that is to take a very young man sexually and it was practiced almost unanimously by the upper classes. If this was a genuine expression of sexuality not culture wouldn’t we see the same thing today being practiced in high high percentages?

u r hilarious. Your sense or style of argument is funny. Homosexuality existed since Prophet Ibrahim pbuh times. Quran tells us that.

But lets go to the before 19th century argument u have. Go google Homosexuality court transcripts in England in 18th and 19 th century. U will see lots of it. Until, the age of printing, and the rise of Christian dom-- homosexuality was basically tolerated and not stigmatized. It was entirely a private thing. In the 18th century courts, & news papers u will see English men decrying this sinful act exported from the French or the orient Turkish world. England was a new rising country, becoming metropolis and began to see this phenomenon rising.

The reason homosexuality is rampant today is because people are living in small quarters, ie cities, metropolis and thus--acts that would have been private is now public as there is no privacy or there is a concentration of a large community whom have something in common.

As to the Roman empire idea of homosexuality. Well, Roman times is no different from todays modern times. They had huge metropolis. They have bisexuals as we do today. And in the gay community pederasty happens every day. Older men with money preferring younger, youthful men. And this phenomenon is not unique to homosexuality, also in heterosexuality, older men prefer younger women.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I gave you two examples of gay people existing before 1930 and being in "love" is that not enough for you? Check out nanshoku and gay history in china. What is gay then in your eyes? Cause nanshoku is literally man love

I’ll ask again, do you understand the difference between gay sex (MSM) and homosexuality? Read the post where I asked you for examples again, clearly. 68 iq meme personified
:yacadiim:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
u r hilarious. Your sense or style of argument is funny. Homosexuality existed since Prophet Ibrahim pbuh times. Quran tells us that.

But lets go to the before 19th century argument u have. Go google Homosexuality court transcripts in England in 18th and 19 th century. U will see lots of it. Until, the age of printing, and the rise of Christian dom-- homosexuality was basically tolerated and not stigmatized. It was entirely a private thing. In the 18th century courts, & news papers u will see English men decrying this sinful act exported from the French or the orient Turkish world. England was a new rising country, becoming metropolis and began to see this phenomenon rising.

The reason homosexuality is rampant today is because people are living in small quarters, ie cities, metropolis and thus--acts that would have been private is not public as there is no privacy or there is a concentration of a large community whom have something in common.

As to the Roman empire idea of homosexuality. Well, Roman times is no different from todays modern times. They had huge metropolis. They have bisexuals as we do today. And in the gay community pederasty happens every day. Older men with money preferring younger, youthful men. And this phenomenon is not unique to homosexuality, also in heterosexuality, older men prefer younger women.
I’ll ask again, do you understand the difference between gay sex (MSM) and homosexuality? Read the post where I asked you for examples again, clearly. 68 iq meme personified

Same question to you I guess. The distinction here is subtle but vital to your arguments.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
So it not homosexual to have gay sex? Wow that changes everything :drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I'll give it to you I gave you a sincere answer and it's clear you are trolling . I should of known since you are using the uni bomber as a PFP

I'm going back to my oromo agenda you can keep arguing nonsense here. I give a example of gay people existing and here you are trying to troll me with MSM and homosexuality argument . Go annoy someone else

Two things regarding this :

1. First of all, you will need witnesses of people actually doing it if I am not mistaken. Which is pretty hard to get unless the person does it publicly.

2. There is a disagreement between scholars on the law regarding homosexuality. Abu Hanifa,a great scholar and the founder of the Hanafi school of thought or one of the madhabs, did not believe that death was the penalty for the homosexuality .
Source :
https://shaykhatabekshukurov.com/2016/06/14/islamic-law-homosexuality-and-the-pulse-massacre/

Trending