Homosexuality ? Sheikhs soo gala

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
There is actually a very knowledgeable brother who gives lectures in my area who specifically told myself and the other lecture attendees against Yasir Qadhi.

There's a lot of issues with Yasir Qadhi.

In general, I think Yasir Qadhi is of the "liberal," Westernized mindset. I think he takes that approach. It might not necessarily show up if he's talking about end times or on subjects that aren't really controversial.... but I really advise people to avoid his stuff.

I would recommend watching this if you haven't seen it
I think he has a mentality in general where Muslims need to water things down to appease the West.

here is an article that discusses him

https://www.bakkah.net/en/shaykh-saalih-al-fowzaan-on-the-reality-of-yasir-qadhi.htm

what you do is up to you but I just recommend avoiding Yasir Qadhi
Thank you for this, it showed me his other side.

Although I will be honest with you, I never watch his controversial subjects. Since most Western scholars always try to align themselves to the west, without going against the deen.

Its not the scholars fault, I would say any society you live in will assimilate you to the culture. So you would look at Yasir Qadhis video and feel disgusted. I looked at the video and so nothing intrinsically wrong with it.

A real American patriot. Until I remember, what America truly stands for. Well he wont be the first one or the last one. Its just gonna be worse, for each year that goes by. Soon enough, he will be seen as a conservative in the eyes of the western world.

In 50 years, you gonna see sheiks who will go against the teaching of Islam. In the least Yasir Qadhi, may be a controversial imam, but he hasn't made something that is Haram to Halal. Like homosexuality. His character is very westernized, but I still like his approach in many non-controversial subjects.