Homosexuality ? Sheikhs soo gala

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I've been thinking wallahi. Since homosexuality is a sin in Islam. Haye guy on guy waa fagg0try. Wa lakin it's their sin markaa why do Muslim states ban homosexuality completely and attach a death sentence to it. I'm talking purely Islamically is there a hadith that says to kill them then I apologize for my ignorance. I'm just thinking of ways we can better relationship with the West. Maybe like Turkey make homosexuality legal only in one's own household but not outside. In some cities it's allowed also inside big cities.

Lakin f@gs are f@gs markaa if they want to wuss each other why would it bother us straight males ileen they accumulate the sin not us.

I want people to see what Islam really stands for .

Then again making it legal does that mean we are condoning it?

I don't condone it but who am I to tell a next man i will kill him or death sentence him.

Man I don't understand. Anyone with a doctorate in Islamic theology?

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
7672.jpg

Put down the wine

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Yes, there’s a Hadith that says to kill the one who does it and the one whom it’s done to. Not sure if it’s sahih though but I remember reading it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes, there’s a Hadith that says to kill the one who does it and the one whom it’s done to. Not sure if it’s sahih though but I remember reading it.
So maybe this is the hadith that Muslim states use to back the death penalty. Please share yaa akhi. I recently asked a Somali guy who is about his Deen. He told me no in Islam we don't condone killing homosexuals.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I remember some imams and sheiksh saying it's a sin and to leave moslims alone who engage in it. But I never heard kill them wallahi billahi.

The punishment for homosexuality

al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

The Sahaabah were unanimously agreed on the execution of homosexuals, but they differed as to how they were to be executed. Some of them were of the view that they should be burned with fire, which was the view of ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) and also of Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him), as we shall see below. And some of them thought that they should be thrown down from a high place then have stones thrown at them. This was the view of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Some of them thought that they should be stoned to death, which was narrated from both ‘Ali and Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them).

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/38622/the-punishment-for-homosexuality

CaliTedesse

VIP
The punishment for homosexuality

al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

The Sahaabah were unanimously agreed on the execution of homosexuals, but they differed as to how they were to be executed. Some of them were of the view that they should be burned with fire, which was the view of ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) and also of Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him), as we shall see below. And some of them thought that they should be thrown down from a high place then have stones thrown at them. This was the view of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Some of them thought that they should be stoned to death, which was narrated from both ‘Ali and Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them).

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/38622/the-punishment-for-homosexuality
So only if they are seen in the act markaa is Turkey right in its approach of making it legal in households?

Haye soo tuur cadeynta
Murder is one of the greatest of major sins.
Praise be to Allaah.
Murder (killing a person deliberately), if the victim is a believer, is one of the greatest of major sins, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”

[al-Nisaa’ 493]

And it was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“A man will continue to be sound in his religion so long as he does not shed blood which it is forbidden to shed.”

If you killed a believer deliberately, then there are three rights which are connected to that: the rights of Allaah, the rights of the victim and the rights of the victim’s next of kin.

With regard to the rights of Allaah: if you repent sincerely to your Lord, then Allaah will accept your repentance, because He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say: “O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Zumar 39:53]

With regard to the rights of the victim, he is not alive so you cannot put things right with him. The matter has to wait until the Day of Resurrection, i.e., the settling of scores with you on behalf of the victim will take place on the Day of Resurrection. But I hope that if your repentance is correct and is accepted by Allaah, then Allaah will compensate the victim with what He wills of His bounty until he is satisfied, and you will be reprieved.

With regard to the rights of the victim’s next of kin, which is the third right, you cannot be absolved of this until you hand yourself over to them. Therefore you have to hand yourself over to the victim’s next of kin, and tell them that you are the one who killed him, then they have the choice. If they want to they can exact vengeance upon you, if the conditions of qasaas are met; or if they want to they may take the diyah (blood money) from you; or if they want to they can forgive you.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Murder is one of the greatest of major sins.
Praise be to Allaah.
Murder (killing a person deliberately), if the victim is a believer, is one of the greatest of major sins, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”

[al-Nisaa’ 493]

And it was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“A man will continue to be sound in his religion so long as he does not shed blood which it is forbidden to shed.”

If you killed a believer deliberately, then there are three rights which are connected to that: the rights of Allaah, the rights of the victim and the rights of the victim’s next of kin.

With regard to the rights of Allaah: if you repent sincerely to your Lord, then Allaah will accept your repentance, because He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say: “O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Zumar 39:53]

With regard to the rights of the victim, he is not alive so you cannot put things right with him. The matter has to wait until the Day of Resurrection, i.e., the settling of scores with you on behalf of the victim will take place on the Day of Resurrection. But I hope that if your repentance is correct and is accepted by Allaah, then Allaah will compensate the victim with what He wills of His bounty until he is satisfied, and you will be reprieved.

With regard to the rights of the victim’s next of kin, which is the third right, you cannot be absolved of this until you hand yourself over to them. Therefore you have to hand yourself over to the victim’s next of kin, and tell them that you are the one who killed him, then they have the choice. If they want to they can exact vengeance upon you, if the conditions of qasaas are met; or if they want to they may take the diyah (blood money) from you; or if they want to they can forgive you.
Yes I believe this wholeheartedly killing is disgusting not humane Islamic thing to do. Wa lakin we have rules markaa when I see a homosexual I am to leave the person alone and if he is Muslim of course. Markaa we are not supposed to hurt this person., But if the khaniis is seen in the act that is a different story sow maaha

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I've been thinking wallahi. Since homosexuality is a sin in Islam. Haye guy on guy waa fagg0try. Wa lakin it's their sin markaa why do Muslim states ban homosexuality completely and attach a death sentence to it. I'm talking purely Islamically is there a hadith that says to kill them then I apologize for my ignorance. I'm just thinking of ways we can better relationship with the West. Maybe like Turkey make homosexuality legal only in one's own household but not outside. In some cities it's allowed also inside big cities.

Lakin f@gs are f@gs markaa if they want to wuss each other why would it bother us straight males ileen they accumulate the sin not us.

I want people to see what Islam really stands for .

Then again making it legal does that mean we are condoning it?

I don't condone it but who am I to tell a next man i will kill him or death sentence him.

Man I don't understand. Anyone with a doctorate in Islamic theology?
I guess they don’t want them spreading their fakkotry :what1:

Yes I believe this wholeheartedly killing is disgusting not humane Islamic thing to do. Wa lakin we have rules markaa when I see a homosexual I am to leave the person alone and if he is Muslim of course. Markaa we are not supposed to hurt this person., But if the khaniis is seen in the act that is a different story sow maaha
Allah will take care of him and we are only here to serve Allah not to murder people or anything else.

If you see disbelievers or homosexuals leave them alone and Allah will take care of them.

So only if they are seen in the act markaa is Turkey right in its approach of making it legal in households?

Turkey is making it legal in households? That is definitely wrong.

I would assume it has to be proven and so I think they would have to be caught or possibly confess. There was the woman I remember who confessed to adultery and who was stoned (I assume there weren't four witnesses).

I'm not sure about the exact requirements as far as evidence. Wallahi I'm not an expert or anything like that.

Trending

Latest posts