Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
This nigga is a prime example of why you shouldn't raise your kids in dhegcas wahhabi sandnigger countries. They turn out like this neef axmaq
Allah hates Gay people so Do I.

If God Hates I hate.

If God likes I like.

That is called Al Wala wal Bara. I love My Deen so I have to fight what's right. So you have nothing to say.

God's curse is upon the Gay and lesbians

Joesph Muktaar

This nigga is a prime example of why you shouldn't raise your kids in dhegcas wahhabi sandnigger countries. They turn out like this neef axmaq
I tell you, Wallahi it is better to send your children to Islamic influence than the West. Do you see naked women on the Street, do you see a Son trying to kill his own father because about a Earpeicing. No.

I just hope when I recieve my kuwaiti citzenship I will return to my birth place Ha'il and live there. Inshallah

Joesph Muktaar

I hope you get the funding you need from saudi arabia and the uae:siilaanyolaugh:.
I am going to Call Al Saud and Al Nayhan.

Say Ya Al Saud and Al Nahyan Give me your Guns wa Dogma wal Muffkhkhat.
Then that's how The Sultan of Dhanan is going to come. I will take our Somalia and it will never be runned by Oromos.

No worries Oromo Gaalo's won't come in to our Country

I am going to Call Al Saud and Al Nayhan.

Say Ya Al Saud and Al Nahyan Give me your Guns wa Dogma wal Muffkhkhat.
Then that's how The Sultan of Dhanan is going to come. I will take our Somalia and it will never be runned by Oromos.

No worries Oromo Gaalo's won't come in to our Country
Waar dont you know this site is monitored by counter terrorism agencies from all over the world. You can't spewing this type of nonsense warya.

waraabe

Your superior
Probably reer Somalia refugees in hargeisa enjoying themselves, we know their dhaqan supports these activities :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.