Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Doesn't this go against Darood being an Arab and him coming to Somalia and stuff?

Don't let the adeeros/eedos/habaryaros/abtiyos/awoowos/Ayeeyos find out about this, they'll have a heart attack, bless their souls. This goes against everything they've been taught. This would turn their world upside down, and they'll start questioning everything they've been taught. Let them live in their ignorance and illusion. Let them claim lineage to Aqeel ibn Abu Talib, LET THEM BE HAPPPPPYYYY

:mjlol::cosbyhmm::damn::jcoleno:

Darod being Arab is so pre-2005. Debunked almost two decades ago when Danes tested Somali refugees and killed the Banu Hashim myths.

https://www.nature.com/articles/5201390

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
:gucciwhat: That's a myth, we are of pure geeljire bloodline. I dont think we can say that about anything South of Mudug

:francis: Did you take the test mudane? I bet you got 10% Hunter Gatherer in you.

Hey, I'm a confident man but that shit is too expensive for me. £79 :faysalwtf:

Im too stingy to waste that much money for something that will almost surely come out as a 100% :mjswag:

Apollo

VIP
It says I am fron Banaadir on the map, am I reer Xamar?! :ileycry:

It is based on where people were born. Lots of people from Somaliland, K5, Puntland, Mudug etc were born in Mogadishu between 1950-1992 (colonial times and pre-Barre collapse).

That new feature about gobol/provincial-origins is unreliable.

Everyone from the diaspora is ticking that their recent ancestors were born in Mogadishu / Benadir.

So everyone gets the capital region as their top recent origins region.

You can put ancestor cities/regions? I only put Ethiopia and it guessed the region correctly in the update:icon lol:.

@Western4Life Did they update your results too?

Didn't get this notification. My bad.

Yes they did. Over 97% Somali with my maternal side Jew DNA unscathed by the change. Although I am technically full "Somali", I am around a 10th generation Somali rather than being one for thousands of years.

The 3% North African/Middle East is completely gone. I suspected from day 1 that it was phony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending