Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Didn't get this notification. My bad.

Yes they did. Over 97% Somali with my maternal side Jew DNA unscathed by the change. Although I am technically full "Somali", I am around a 10th generation Somali rather than being one for thousands of years.

The 3% North African/Middle East is completely gone. I suspected from day 1 that it was phony.

Some Sheekhaals are scoring as low as 45% Somali. Some heavy Ethiopian admixture going on with them. You lucked out.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I thought they both claim Arab decedent. My Cousin is Sheekhaal and she told me that the entire Qabiil claims Arab decedent and only claim Haiwye for political alliance

My cousin's in Law's are Sheekhaal and they look 100% Somali. Ive seen Sheekhaal who are cadcad aswell. The ones in Galbeed dont claim Hawiye at all but the ones in central Somalia look Somali and claim Hawiye through Martile Hiraab, a descendant of Hawiye

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My cousin's in Law's are Sheekhaal and they look 100% Somali. Ive seen Sheekhaal who are cadcad aswell. The ones in Galbeed dont claim Hawiye at all but the ones in central Somalia look Somali and claim Hawiye through Martile Hiraab, a descendant of Hawiye
My cousin's Abo was from Ethiopia I believe. I heard the Ethiopian ones only claim Arab decedent.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
99.8 Somali :gaasdrink: sorry:ohhhdamn:

Nice. I got 100% Somali. :win:

o2Rr5fZ.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.