Heavy gunfire between Galmudug forces and Ahlu Sunna militias in Dhuusomareeb

For all their brovado Ahlu Shiica wal fake deen are confined to Inji.

They are ridiculous
Insha Allah the scourge of this mafia group is going to end permanently

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
SONSA (Somali Non State Actors) issued a call for ongoing conflicts in Dhusomareb and Guriel.
Apparently FGS wants to also control Guriel, ASWJ stronghold.
IMG_20200228_202608.jpg

The Ayatollahs of Ahlu Shiica wal Shirk are going to be paying a lovely visit to Mukhtar Robow & Dahir Aweys

5* Accommodation & private graveyard to worship

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Ayatollahs of Ahlu Shiica wal Shirk are going to be paying a lovely visit to Mukhtar Robow & Dahir Aweys

5* Accommodation & private graveyard to worship
They have alot of support in Guriceel compared to Dhusamareb.

Neogiations and a peaceful settlement is the only way forward

ASWJ abandoned Xaaf and CHOSE to work with the government in good faith. ASWJ are god fearing old school Somalis who don't choose to spill blood for no reason which is what the N&N expected when they rolled up with foreigners and hub because of this N&N is now choosing to attack them to incite them to have an excuse. ASWJ has the support of its people and N&N and its lackies won't succeed by acting in bad faith with them.

Those who can't keep ASWJ out of their mouths should concern themselves with Al Shabaab that they live under in jubada who unlike them ASWJ soundly defeated and had them scrambling with their takfir. Get your houses in order.

I support N&N solely because I support Somalia getting it together but they need to stop being sneaky and underhanded especially to those who were willing to work with them.

They have alot of support in Guriceel compared to Dhusamareb.

Neogiations and a peaceful settlement is the only way forward

I agree with you but let's remember President HSM offered so many opportunities to negiotiate only for ASWJ to betray him. PM Kheyre was there for a month and even after coming to an agreement the Sufi's still continued to be belligerent.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
A trained officer and nationalist eager to fulfill his quest of getting rid of Alshabab but was sent by N&N to fight the only anti-shabaab group in Galgaduud, all these attacks on states and independent actors battling AS with special trained forces is benefitting AS almost like they are collaborating with N&N. Without ASWJ Galgaduud/mudug would have been under AS control, without ASWJ parts of Xamar would still be under AS.
AUN to all who died.

and to the government and to its blind supporters never forget sacrifices ASWJ made ASWJ are more nationalist than all supporters and members of N&N

This war is going to turn into a tribal war.Farmajo is an idiot.

No it won’t although that’s what you would like do you can undermine n&n but it will result in the end of ASWJ which died long time ago no longer true to its original cause it is mixing religion and politics under the leadership of dhuxul shaakir iyo macalin RIP dheh
:denzelnigga:

Trending