Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I really hate this Somali culture of only building things for the diaspora such as these fancy restaurants/hotels, but nothing beneficial for the people back home.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I really hate this Somali culture of only building things for the diaspora such as these fancy restaurants/hotels, but nothing beneficial for the people back home.

What does a theatre hall has to do with diaspora? There will be plays & music festivals for the locals and to showcase our culture. I think theatres, museums and libraries are essential in every city.

Last edited:
I saw this last summer whilst it was still being built, Insha'Allah can't wait to visit if I go this summer!

I just hope they don't show only Bollywood films Hahahaha can't take them

:banderas:

black

live and let die.
I saw this last summer whilst it was still being built, Insha'Allah can't wait to visit if I go this summer!

looooool I saw a Somali dubbed Bollywood movie, I thought it was a one-time joke thing. Is bollywood actually big in Somalia? :faysalwtf:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

We're not Koonfur, Bollywood isn't that popular in Somaliland :lolbron:

looooool I saw a Somali dubbed Bollywood movie, I thought it was a one-time joke thing. Is bollywood actually big in Somalia? :faysalwtf:

Yeah it's kind've of a thing, they watch them over there, don't ask me why. But I don't think they all watch them.

Than they act like the extreme version of what showing love is according to what they've learned from those movies! :damn:

Hahahaha I love the Somali dub films, their the funniest things, I literally can't deal! :kanyehmm:

Yeah it's kind've of a thing, they watch them over there, don't ask me why. But I don't think they all watch them.

Than they act like the extreme version of what showing love is according to what they've learned from those movies! :damn:

Hahahaha I love the Somali dub films, their the funniest things, I literally can't deal! :kanyehmm:
The Turkish dubbed ones kill me :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

A lot of people watch Hindi films without understanding a word. Very strange!

Only cos it's easily accessible to them unlike western movies, it's not out of a love for those movies!

:francis:
The Turkish dubbed ones kill me :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Yooo I need to search for them now, I need a laugh today

IMG_6345.jpg

Trending

Latest posts