VIP
IMG_20190726_082621.jpg
IMG_20190726_082626.jpg
IMG_20190726_082637.jpg
IMG_20190726_082643.jpg
IMG_20190726_082647.jpg
IMG_20190726_082614.jpg

IMG_20190726_083012.jpg

This is a car dealership not a plant. Yes there is a huge difference.

Most of the population will not afford it apart from rich business men and politicians.

Enough people will be able to afford it to make it worthwhile. I wonder if they have a workshop for servicing.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I guess i will be purchasing one of those SUVs, way better then the current toyota. I want to see more of these dealerships across the nation.

I guess i will be purchasing one of those SUVs, way better then the current toyota. I want to see more of these dealerships across the nation.

The new Hyundai SUV's have all the fancy bells and whistles at a good price.

If you can afford a 200 series or a prado go for that (80k+ lol). Don't get the latest model. They have serious problems with diesel particulate filter. I'm sure they will nut it soon.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The new Hyundai SUV's have all the fancy bells and whistles at a good price.

If you can afford a 200 series or a prado go for that (80k+ lol). Don't get the latest model. They have serious problems with diesel particulate filter. I'm sure they will nut it soon.

These days cars are just like software updates on phones. Wait until there is an improved version

Unless Dahabshiil enters an agreement with the government to receive generous tax incentives for importing vehicles or offer affordable car mortgage loans, I fail to see how he they make a significant return on this investment.

Bad business

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
1. Annual Inflation
The Annual Headline Inflation for the year ending of June 2019 decline 4.5 percent compared to the 5.1 percent recorded June 2018.

The Annual Food Crops Inflation decline 3.3 percent for the year ending June 2019 compared to 5.1 percent recorded in May 2018. The drivers of changes were Tangerine decline to minus 8.1 percent for the year ending June 2019 compared to minus 3.2 percent registered similar month previous year. Papaya inflation registered decline minus 9.2 percent for the year ending June 2019 compared to the 0.4 percent recorded to the corresponded month of previous year. Similarly, canned fruits inflation decline 6.7 percent for the year ending June 2019 compared to 13.3 percent to corresponding month of the previous year. In addition, the Dates inflation decline 6.0 percent for the ending year ending June 2019 compared to 6.7 percent corresponded similar month of the previous year.

The Annual Energy Inflation, Fuels and Utilities (EFU) decline to minus 1.6perminus cent for the year ending June 2019 compared 0.5 percent recorded corresponding month of the last year. The drivers were Charges – Use of Electricity inflation decline minus 32.9 percent for the year ending June 2019 compared to minus 16.2 percent recorded for the corresponding month of the preceding year. In addition, the Charcoal Inflation decline minus 24.6 percent in June 2019 compared minus 26.1 percent recorded in corresponding similar month of the previous year.

2. Monthly Inflation

The Monthly Headline Inflation for June 2019 decline 0.1 percent compared 0.8 percent recorded in May 2019.

Monthly Food Inflation of June 2019 decline 0.2 percent compared 1.3 percent recorded in ending May 2019. Food Crop & Related items monthly Inflation decline by 0.2 percent in June 2019 compared by 1.2 percent recorded in May 2019, In addition Core monthly inflation that decline 0.2 percent during June 2019 compared the 0.7 percent recorded in May 2019. Similarly, the Monthly Energy Fuel & utilities Inflation decline by minus 1.7 percent for the month of June 2019 compared to 1.4 percent recorded during May 2019.

Full report click below

ENGLISH

SirLancelLord

VIP
The Annual Headline Inflation for the year ending of August 2019 decrease 4.0 percent compared to the 4.9 percent recorded August 2018.

The Annual Food Crops Inflation decrease 8.6 percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to 9.2 percent in August 2018. The drivers of changes were Manderine a decrease to 7.8 percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to 10.6 percent registered similar month previous year. Apples inflation registered a decrease minus 10.1 percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to the 7.3 percent recorded to the corresponded similar month previous year .Similarly, Guavas inflation a decrease (20.5) percent for the ending year ending August 2019 compared (15.4) percent to corresponding month of the previous year. In addition, the Green Pepper inflation an decrease minus 0.4 percent for the ending year ending August 2019 compared to 0.6 percent corresponded similar month of the previous year.

The Annual Energy Inflation, Fuels and Utilities (EFU) decline to (2.3) percent for the year ending August 2019 compared (0.2) percent recorded corresponding month of the previous year. The drivers were Petrol inflation decline (30.0) percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to (20.0) percent recorded for the corresponding month of the preceding year. Similarly, the Diesel inflation an decrease (18.8) percent for the ending year ending August 2019 compared to (3.2) percent corresponded similar month of the previous year.

In addition the Charcoal inflation an decrease 19.3 percent for the ending year ending August 2019 compared to 21.6 percent corresponded similar month of the previous year.

The Annual Core inflation decline to 4.0 percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to 4.9 percent for corresponding month August 2018. This was driven by the Maize, flour inflation decline that (0.3) percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to 12.7 percent recorded during the corresponding similar month of the previous year. Offal, liver, kidney etc. inflation decline to 15.8 percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to the 23.3 percent recorded for the corresponding similar month of the last year. Similarly, Goat/Sheep meat inflation decline to 21.5 percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to 24.5 percent recorded to the corresponding similar month.

Finally, the Restaurant Breakfast inflation decreased to (14.3) percent for the year ending August 2019 compared to the (12.3) percent recorded to the corresponding similar month.

Full report click below

ENGLISH

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Somaliland is moving forward when it comes to health care mashallah,just last year cardiology department opened up Using coronary angiography to apply stents on dilated heart vessels and other blood vessels,even bypass open chest surgery in the future
now they opened up departments for chronic diseases

Being the medical center in the horn can bring alot of money and open up other opportunities

what do you think landers should somaliland invest in health care,india is already making alot of money from medical tourism
@Younes Osman @CirJiid @merka @Fiidmeer @SirLancelLord @abdallah all the other landers i forgot

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Universal Healthcare is required paid for by taxes.

Alot of these hospitals are bogus, healthcare is a right not a privilege we can't be moving into the American system where a doctor will only see p you if you pay

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Universal Healthcare is required paid for by taxes.

Alot of these hospitals are bogus, healthcare is a right not a privilege we can't be moving into the American system where a doctor will only see p you if you pay
What about being the medical center of the region bring in money to somaliland from health tourism
ACD227CA-3571-4DE0-A7D4-2D52D74F1C5F.gif

THINK BIG

Somaliland is moving forward when it comes to health care mashallah,just last year cardiology department opened up Using coronary angiography to apply stents on dilated heart vessels and other blood vessels,even bypass open chest surgery in the future

Being the medical center in the horn can bring alot of money and open up other opportunities

what do you think landers should somaliland invest in health care,india is already making alot of money from medical tourism
@Younes Osman @CirJiid @merka @Fiidmeer @SirLancelLord @abdallah all the other landers i forgot

Masha allah. It's good news.

We need to open Somali Wadani Hospitals and medical centres, the arabs are taking over the branch

Trending

Latest posts