Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Land this land that🤣won't be surprised if a new state called Madowweyneland pops up next.
🤣They deserve their own state

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
amiin, laakin soomaaliyaa waa mid! ma kala goo’in karto, weligaa ooy.

I don't care if Somaliland wants to secede. I wish them well in their endeavors. We should focus on helping SSC and building up the country, DDS & NFD. No point in chasing after them.

:manny:

@mrlog if your truly love somaliland and see yourself as such then logically you should support rejoining. Separating is short term success but that ain't gonna happen anyways. So somalilands time is running out the more stable somalia becomes as a state and the less room for negotiation there is the stronger somalia gets.

The adeero back in the days were retarded when they pushed out the national army from isaaq territory when they should have expanded and counter attacked to at least attempt to claim the capital instead of enclosing themselves off in somaliland. Plus they had many years after that to do so with the stability somaliland had over the rest during the civil war but instead of playing chess they decided to play checkers and cry about not being accepted as there own country when they could have taken over the whole country and brought an end to the whole civil war years ago. All the war criminals in somalia could have been held accountable by now but we have a bunch of short sighted old men and sheep crying to the uk for support that they ain't ever gonna get :tocry:

I don't care if Somaliland wants to secede. I wish them well in their endeavors. We should focus on helping SSC and building up the country, DDS & NFD. No point in chasing after them.

:manny:
allowing them to leave will set a precedent for other states to follow. if Somaliland gets ictiraaf, puntland will try to break off, then jubbaland, galmudug, etc. we need to get rid of these qabil states all together. qabil qaran ma noqdo.

JackieBurkhart

allowing them to leave will set a precedent for other states to follow. if Somaliland gets ictiraaf, puntland will try to break off, then jubbaland, galmudug, etc. we need to get rid of these qabil states all together. qabil qaran ma noqdo.

I never thought about that. I assumed the other federal states wouldn't do that.

:cosbyhmm:

I never thought about that. I assumed the other federal states wouldn't do that.

:cosbyhmm:
Bruh none of the qabil are any different from the isaaqs they are just waiting for there chance plus all these regions are all equally autonomous regions anyways if somaliland some how magically get it not only will they all secede so will a bunch of other tribes across Africa from there countries which is why no African country support somaliland because they don't want there groups doing that

JackieBurkhart

Bruh none of the qabil are any different from the isaaqs they are just waiting for there chance plus all these regions are all equally autonomous regions anyways if somaliland some how magically get it not only will they all secede so will a bunch of other tribes across Africa from there countries which is why no African country support somaliland because they don't want there groups doing that

I didn't really care as I assumed Issaqs had their own reasons for wanting to secede and they seem to dislike the idea of being united with Somalia. No point in chasing after them if they don't want us. It would be harder for the other federal states as there wouldn't be seen a reason for them to secede, unlike Issaqs. In fact, the Rahanweyn could make a case for their own country.

:reallymaury:

most qabil states undermine the sovereignty of somalia, but not at the level of somaliland.

Trending