Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

Yaraye

VIP
🤣Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I believe u when u say this lol no doubt 🤣
I wonder how many times you have played out scenarios like this in your head🤣
🤣I know ina ku ducaysatid every night ilahiyow ii sahal a Farax that makes 100k a year all this millionaire hadal iska ilow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
🤣Whether she's trolling or not, you're supposed to put on your "older cousin" boots.
picking nose GIF

Yaraye

VIP
Now niggas are gonna start putting their xaas in the closet to prevent this shit🤣

🤣best believe niggas are taking notes and thinking of ways to counter this shit

You some daacad Halimo revealing your plans like that on an international forum.🤣
this forum is anonymous, I wouldn't dare say this irl (only to my girlfriends). I can't be looking like a modest miskeen sister and be talking like this, I'm gonna scare off the men :holeup:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
this forum is anonymous, I wouldn't dare say this irl (only to my girlfriends). I can't be looking like a modest miskeen sister and be talking like this, I'm gonna scare off the men :holeup:
🤣Maskiin people are the ones people should be wary of.
No Way Smh GIF

There is a reason why the Prophet (SAW) said the in law is death. its so easy for fitna to happen between people who you are comfortable letting into your home. and sometimes a woman might talk about how good he is to her, and that combined with the taboo of him being taken and a friend's husband might make it all too tempting for some :ftw9nwa:

Yaraye

VIP
Here is the first video for context guys

First, I don't understand why they are having lunch together to even begin with :drakewtf:That's the start of fitna. Secondly, "same music" "being fans of soccer" are minor things for marriage/to fall in love. I don't understand how people can fall in love cuz they like the same shit. Same values, morals, deen, and lifestyle are more important

Yaraye

VIP
Lool this is such a miskiin uproach

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tearing off face is ghetto style and will get me in jail. I'm not gonna harm myself over a h0e. Plus that's too simple of a revenge. I prefer a more sophisticated revenge. :russsmug: How is going after her brother miskiin? Most people love their siblings so what's worse than her (and my ex-husband) contending with the fact that I'm f*cking her precious brother. She'll see me marry her brother, spend his money like water, be the mother to her niece/nephew, and slowly turn her brother against her. What's even more satisfying is that both her and my ex-husband's relationship will end up deteriorating. Because every time they see me, they'll be uncomfortable and in a terrible mood. They'll mostly end up fighting a lot which will lead to a divorce. She'll be bitter from the divorce and extra bitter when she see me being spoiled by her precious brother. :shaq:

I plan on f*cking up both her and my ex-husband mentally. Tearing off her and his face is cheap. I want to permanently scar both of them, deep deep deep down to their souls. :denzelnigga::mybusiness:

Trending