Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tearing off face is ghetto style and will get me in jail. I'm not gonna harm myself over a h0e. Plus that's too simple of a revenge. I prefer a more sophisticated revenge. :russsmug: How is going after her brother miskiin? Most people love their siblings so what's worse than her (and my ex-husband) contending with the fact that I'm f*cking her precious brother. She'll see me marry her brother, spend his money like water, be the mother to her niece/nephew, and slowly turn her brother against her. What's even more satisfying is that both her and my ex-husband's relationship will end up deteriorating. Because every time they see me, they'll be uncomfortable and in a terrible mood. They'll mostly end up fighting a lot which will lead to a divorce. She'll be bitter from the divorce and extra bitter when she see me being spoiled by her precious brother. :shaq:

I plan on f*cking up both her and my ex-husband mentally. Tearing off her and his face is cheap. I want to permanently scar both of them, deep deep deep down to their souls. :denzelnigga::mybusiness:
You are truly evil I feel sorry for your future husband. This is sociopathic behavior:damn:

pre selection is one hell of drug since women have hive brains.

A woman that didn’t rate you at all will do a complete 190, if one of her close friends or family members shows any interest in you.

It’s one of those things I hate about about female nature.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What kind of fucking mooonki business is this?🤣Ma marqaan santahay Cardiff kulaha🤣
This nigga would let me win🤣dat shit won't motivate him enough.
He's a diff type of Isaaq he ain't with the ''we are british,we are the good Somalis,we deserve to be free from these dagaal loving reer koonfureed people''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro I have done boxing for years and I do hit the gym. I Don't need to fight fob because he has a issue with the way a nigga talks on the net :faysalwtf:

If he wants he can be butthurt about it all he wants i dont care. I'll only fight now adays if someone else initiates it I don't go looking for fights I don't have time for all that. Shaqo laan behaviour

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Bro I have done boxing for years and I do hit the gym. I Don't need to fight fob because he has a issue with the way a nigga talks on the net :faysalwtf:

If he wants he can be butthurt about it all he wants i dont care. I'll only fight now adays if someone else initiates it I don't go looking for fights I don't have time for all that. Shaqo laan behaviour
@mrlog 🤣Shiiiit easy with the jambal man.
This nigga madax madax uu jambal kaaga ula galay

Trending