Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

How did this topic turn into tribe :kanyehmm:
The clueless general kids are learning fast brother that’s what we want to see

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

That is clearly uqdad talk tho :mjlol:

In what world is basically saying the equivalent of 9/11 happening frequently over 30 years is the fault of a single qabil considered a slight criticism as well as basically everything al shabbab has been up to destablizating the country :wtf:

I don't do fkd no point doing this my reaction would be the same if you said anything equally as conspiratorial about any other clan I don't have any biases or uqdad against any clan
it’s not cuqdad. don’t be dense. if you said my clan had a role in supporting AS, I would have no issue with that, because it’s a team effort lmao.
:heh:

your denial that isaaq play a role in the destabilization of Somalia, like other clans do, is evident from your initial reaction. your immediate response was “that’s your hate talking” and then accuse me of harboring hatred towards your kind. do you hear yourself?

where did i say the destruction of somalia is because of Isaaqs? re-read my initial comment again.

it’s a fact somaliland has benefited from the 30+ years of destabilization of Somalia, that is not up for debate.

i mean how else would they argue for secession? :russ:

somaliland relies on the instability of somalia to sell their cuqdad ridden people dreams of becoming a beacon of hope and democracy in the horn of africa:mjlaugh:

runta ha la isku sheego.

i don’t do fkd either. i’m muslim first and foremost, my comments have nothing to do with conspiracy theories, they’re well known facts, you’d need to get out of your bubble to understand that though.

it’s not cuqdad. don’t be dense. if you said my clan had a role in supporting AS, I would have no issue with that, because it’s a team effort lmao.
:heh:

your denial that isaaq play a role in the destabilization of Somalia, like other clans do, is evident from your initial reaction. your immediate response was “that’s your hate talking” and accuse me of harboring hatred towards your kind. do you hear yourself?

where did i say the destruction of somalia is because of Isaaqs? please re-read my initial comment again.

it’s a fact somaliland has benefited from the 30+ years of destabilization of Somalia, that is not up for debate.

i mean how else would they argue for secession? :russ:

somaliland relies on the instability of somalia to sell their cuqdad ridden people dreams of becoming a beacon of hope and democracy in the horn of africa:mjlaugh: runta ha la isku sheego.

i don’t do fkd either. i’m muslim first and foremost, my comments have nothing to do with conspiracy theories, they’re well known facts, you’d need to get out of your bubble to understand that though.
Ok :ohno:

I already stated all the clans have a part to play in al shabbab you clarified now that you didn't solely mean isaaqs and by destabilization I already made that point

what I was saying is uqdad talk is based of the my first assumption that you were saying isaaq alone kept somalia destabilizatied through all shabbab which is why there are no longer bombings in hamar that was what i was addressing.

If that ain't your stance then I don't know what all this is about right now I already agreed you can just re read what i already sent so I don't know where all this energy is coming from but I ain't gonna address it because like i said i dont have an allegiance in any of this so im the wrong person to even have this convo with :browtf:

Last edited:
Ok :ohno:

I already stated all the clans have a part to play in al shabbab you clarified now that you didn't solely mean isaaqs and by destabilization I already made that point

what I was saying is uqdad talk is based of the my first assumption that you were saying isaaq alone kept somalia destabilizatied through all shabbab which is why there are no longer bombings in hamar that was what i was addressing.

If that ain't your stance then I don't know what all this is about right now I already agreed you can just re read what i already sent so I don't know where all this energy is coming from I ain't gonna address it because like i said i dont have an allegiance in any of this so im the wrong person to even have this convo with :browtf:
yes AS is made up of all clans, thats not debatable.

but i will say, it is suspicious there have been no bombings in Xamar since the Laascaanood war:mybusiness:

Trending

Latest posts