Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

@astr0veiled 🤣ilahay kabaq take yo qashin back viva Somaliweyn Somalia ha midowdo
Season 2 Trailer GIF by Amazon Prime Video
say soomaaliya ha noolaato first!

I'm not a fkd warrior a lot of landers ain't pro lander I don't even call myself a somalilander that's cringe
Is it a UK thing for somalis from North to call each other "lander" ? That shit is weird everyone including pro-somalilanders call themselves somalis, then again UK somalis call themselves "mali" too which probaly sounds even more retarded because there is literally another country in Africa with that name.

Is it a UK thing for somalis from North to call each other "lander" ? That shit is weird everyone including pro-somalilanders call themselves somalis, then again UK somalis call themselves "mali" too which probaly sounds even more retarded because there is literally another country in Africa with that name.
They call them selves landers in the same way people cal themselves British over here it's a nationality for them not an ethnicity everyone still sees themselves as somali remember these are all Dutch somalis first so careful :ohno:

As for Mali. Its just the shortened version of soMALI. Its just uk slang that picked up everyone tends to shorten things its also how pakistanis got shortened to p*ki but it became an insult for them.

People from Mali don't call themselves Mali that would be the equivalent of somalis calling themselves somalia 💀

They call themselves Malian

i promise you there’s ties between Al-kebaab and somaliland leaders/isaaqs, i know that can be hard to swallow though.
Al shabbab are tied to every clan in somalia that ain't really a point but if you wanna believe that then that's up to you I guess.
I personally don't give a toss about somali qabil politics its all useless uqdad and a distrust fest as far as I'm concerned so its not really a pill for me because I don't have any qabil loyalties.
isaaq leadership isn't anything I care to back this isn't my team like your making it out to be as if I have a pill to swallow in this qabil stuff.

Last edited:
Personally I found it a dumb why would "somali" even needed to be shorter? For example I saw this UK tiktok they had to guess where the person is from and this Jamaican guy said "mali" the entire comments section was people arguing whatever he meant mali as somali or people from mali, maybe its just my pet-beef but to me it just causes unnecessary confusion.
We don't even have anyone from mali in the uk so if you hear a British accent it's refering to somalis and I don't know why it's a thing but it just is :manny:

Sharing a Nigga is nasty. I know Allah allowed it for a reason I am damn sure none of these faraxs are close to fulfilling any of those including basic hygiene🤮uuuf oooooc🤮 yuck when the qooq goes away she will wake up to her worst nightmare

here landers go again :russ: isaaq/lander playbook 101

any slight criticism is seen as hate or cuqdad when that isn’t the case at all lmao
That is clearly uqdad talk tho :mjlol:

In what world is basically saying the equivalent of 9/11 happening frequently over 30 years is the fault of a single qabil considered a slight criticism as well as basically everything al shabbab has been up to destablizating the country :wtf:

I don't do fkd no point labeling me as a lander either the fact your doing that futher makes my point for me that fkd section has effected you. my reaction would be the same if you said anything equally as conspiratorial about any other clan I don't have any biases or uqdad against any clan. You on the other hand clearly do.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts