Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

Based

VIP
TekNiKo trying to get a platinum thread by tapping into stories made for bored xalimos from tiktok
Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

Yaraye

VIP
That depends on your definition of better though🤣men with hella lacag are rare af u making it seem like what you are saying is easily attainable
If a woman keeps up with her looks, maintains a good rep, infiltrates her husband's circle/society (full of other lacag men) during their marriage, it won't be hard to snag another lacag man. Proximity is important :denzelnigga:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Cause a fuss so that he will hush you with gifts (houses/villas, property, large sums of money into your account) soley under your name, then turn around and sue him for adultery. You guys know the rest :gaasdrink:

There is no reason to bring up billionaires cuz there ain't no farax billionaire that exists anyway:francis:
🤣Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I believe u when u say this lol no doubt 🤣
I wonder how many times you have played out scenarios like this in your head🤣
🤣I know ina ku ducaysatid every night ilahiyow ii sahal a Farax that makes 100k a year all this millionaire hadal iska ilow

iskufilann

inactive.
🤣Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I believe u when u say this lol no doubt 🤣
I wonder how many times you have played out scenarios like this in your head🤣
🤣I know ina ku ducaysatid every night ilahiyow ii sahal a Farax that makes 100k a year all this millionaire hadal iska ilow
Stop exposing us looool :mjlol: :deadpeter:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
If a woman keeps up with her looks, maintains a good rep, infiltrates her husband's circle/society (full of other lacag men) during their marriage, it won't be hard to snag another lacag man. Proximity is important :denzelnigga:
Now niggas are gonna start putting their xaas in the closet to prevent this shit🤣

🤣best believe niggas are taking notes and thinking of ways to counter this shit

You some daacad Halimo revealing your plans like that on an international forum.🤣

Trending

Latest posts