• Poll closed .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no way forward and we're gonna keep it like that. End of discussion

Haayee Eeedo

8118.jpg

You don't get mistreated if u keep your mouth shut.

So your rights depend should depend on your ability to not appear queer? Why is that?

Further many people can hide it either way and will be mistreated based on the perception that they are queer, hiding it won't do anything good for them because they can't. For transpeople that would mean never transitioning since that will require them being publicly visible and thus they'll never escape their gender-dysmorphia.

Your proposal only works for a subsection of queer people, what should the others do?

For me Homosexuality is not so mystifying as it used to be, I have studied, and exhausted this topic. I am pleased with the religious explanation, which is, homosexuality is a sin, and not an identity. Period.

As to Society influences of growing up as Somali gay person , well that is useless as that is just here say and nay say.
You've gained much of my respect with this reply.

I see homophobia and disinterest in the advancement rights of marginalized groups pleases you, hateful indeed:kodaksmiley:
Your mind was polluted with this nonsense. You are why I will never raise any offspring of mine in the west. Homosexuality is a state of being kuteh, naa yaaho! Genes make you have certain coloured eyes, hair, height etc, it doesn't make yearn to rub clits with other women. These are you're own carnal desires you've acquired a taste for. And this exactly what homosexuality is, an acquired taste. Can you argue that that cannibal fijis and Ugandans were born craving the flesh of men? Can you argue that crackheads who were not crack babies were born with a deep craving for crack? No! You made this choice. Instead of seeking help you attempt to justify it and call us to love and support your life style. How exactly do you want the Somali community to support you ? Would you like us to pour lubricant while you scissor and anal f*ck? We don't approve of this nonsense nor do we tolerate it. Live in the shadows.

Your mind was polluted with this nonsense. You are why I will never raise any offspring of mine in the west. Homosexuality is a state of being kuteh, naa yaaho! Genes make you have certain coloured eyes, hair, height etc, it doesn't make yearn to rub clits with other women. These are you're own carnal desires you've acquired a taste for. And this exactly what homosexuality is, an acquired taste. Can you argue that that cannibal fijis and Ugandans were born craving the flesh of men? Can you argue that crackheads who were not crack babies were born with a deep craving for crack? No! You made this choice. Instead of seeking help you attempt to justify it and call us to love and support your life style. How exactly do you want the Somali community to support you ? Would you like us to pour lubricant while you scissor and anal f*ck? We don't approve of this nonsense nor do we tolerate it. Live in the shadows.

Thank you for your responds.

Firstly, it is not I, that is brainwashed as I chose a path different from the one you are indoctrinated in, while you are little more than a copy-paste of your parents social-conservative values and religious dogmas. At least I did my own thinking but sadly the same cannot be said for you.

Secondly, all the evidence we have suggest that homosexuality is caused by biological factors which includes a combination of genes and prenatal environment influences. Something similar goes for people who identifies as transgender.

"Scientific findings do not support the notion that sexual orientation can be taught or learned through social means. And there is little evidence to suggest that non-heterosexual orientations become more common with increased social tolerance."
Source;
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425161342.htm

Thirdly, we want the Somali community to be supportive of queer children as this significantly reduces rates of suicide and self-harm, why would we encourage practices that lead to more dead children? Why do you?

Source;
https://whatweknow.inequality.corne...bout-the-acceptancerejection-of-lgbt-youth-2/

In other words you are wrong on the science and you promote a practice that hurts queer children and leads to higher teen suicide, stop doing that if you would be so kind.

All this and more is discussed in the 4th episode of the Waaq-nation podcast

@AussieHustler despite your treason you are still a card-carrying member in the kafir world :nahgirl:

@VixR the retired fighter, we salute you:salute:

@Basra I know an intellectual the likes of you would approve :trumpsmirk:

@Reiko honest just here to annoy you :lolbron:
You need to be put down, like when you take a sick animal to the vets :fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:
No one is born being a batty boy, it’s your environment and what you get exposed to that makes you a you nacaas!!!!

Trending

Latest posts