Growing up queer soomaali, the hatred in the culture and the way forward

Is being queer/lgbt a choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Can you imagine being black African, immigrant, woman and gay? :holeup:You sure did have it worse.

OMG not again.... Somali's are not Gay... Stop this propaganda:fittytousand:

Who do you work for..???? Whats your Aim here?? Create a Gay Community in Somalia??
My goal is the abolition of gender and sexual categories entirely but in the mean time we do need a queer struggle and this is the first attempt.

Communities already exist but hopefully we will have a main organisation soon as the movement unifies.

My goal is the abolition of gender and sexual categories entirely but in the mean time we do need a queer struggle and this is the first attempt.

Communities already exist but hopefully we will have a main organisation soon as the movement unifies.
Communities already exist ?? where ???

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me Homosexuality is not so mystifying as it used to be, I have studied, and exhausted this topic. I am pleased with the religious explanation, which is, homosexuality is a sin, and not an identity. Period.

As to Society influences of growing up as Somali gay person , well that is useless as that is just here say and nay say.

For me Homosexuality is not so mystifying as it used to be, I have studied, and exhausted this topic. I am pleased with the religious explanation, which is, homosexuality is a sin, and not an identity. Period.

As to Society influences of growing up as Somali gay person , well that is useless as that is just here say and nay say.
Sin is value-judgement which presupposes that the religion is true, rejecting both propositions for lacking evidence all we left with are the observable evidence, which is that homosexuality is a state of being.

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sin is value-judgement which presupposes that the religion is true, rejecting both propositions for lacking evidence all we left with are the observable evidence, which is that homosexuality is a state of being.

Walaahi i am highly curious as to know how u look like. Your mode of speech is amusing not to say the least. I hope u r not drunk when u r typing these waaq erudition, because that will kinda throw my progress of diagnosis off the window.

It's not gibberish it's danish language..
Here in DK even though it's a very liberal society LGBT people face difficulties.
Well as far I know it is mainly ethnic queer people, but many of the core rights was won in the last 2 decades, so some systematic issues remain but they'll clear as time goes by.

At least it isn't deteriorating like Russia or Saudi Arabia.

Trending

Latest posts